Why does he answer after a long time?

So , i'm dating this guy , and we've been together for 2 months now , and he's usually not home , and whenever i send him a text message he answers me after a very long time with only yes or no or ok , i feel really pissed off , because i see him online liking girl's pictures and statues and not texing me back on time?
Should i break up with him? or keep it cool?

Most Helpful Guy

• He's not interested anymore which giving you cold/short reply is a kind of a sign. Replying you in few hours could probably mean that he is just busy but not a sign of losing interest unless it's like he replies you in few hours with a short message then probably he really loses interest and he's not worth your time anymore so sorry...

Most Helpful Girl

• He's too lazy to reply or he just considers you boring.

What Guys Said 3

• Texting means nothing to me and i think it means little to other guys aswell

I'd understand if he wasn't as active as you say, he seems to have lost interest in you

Seeing each other face to face would help

• i dont think he is interested

• Yeah break up, sounds like the flame went off

What Girls Said 0