I am scared to die alone?

I am 22 I have been in 3 relationships the first one played with my head the second tried to get me on drugs and the 3rd I found out cheated on me on my birthday. I am not pretty i am average. I am weird and I want to change I can't let my guard down I don't trust any one and I am so scared I will always be alone what should I do? I don't want any thing from them I enjoy life I just want someone who like me for me why is that so hard?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because that 'like me for me' bit is a fantasy.
    Currently you are at a crisis phase. (Which is a good thing by the way)
    It's telling you that YOU NEED TO CHANGE the situation you are in and it is totally possible. Ask yourself these questions;
    1. Where do I see myself 10 years from now?
    2. Do I see myself married?
    3. Will I have kids?
    4. Will I be working for someone or have my own company?
    5. How should I begin?
    6. How to forgive MYSELF for feeling this way?

I'll answer number 6 for you; EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES, what separates you from being happy or depressed for the rest of your life is having the courage to admit you've made mistakes and it's time to forgive yourself and move on.

An for the sake of it, I'll answer part of Number 5 as well; Once you know what/where you want to be 10 years from now since you got the INTERNET research what you need to do to achieve that goal. Don't just sit around feeling bad for yourself, get off your pretty little ass and do what you've always wanted to do. ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate when people are like "omg i'm giving up, i'm gonna die alone" when they're in their twenties or late teens.

No, you're being overdramatic.

What Guys Said 10

• We all want that. Searching for it takes a long time for some of us, really it's all just a matter of luck.

• Go to church find a good man

• Don't worry when the world ends we'll all die together😲lol jkkkkk but really tho I'm in the same situation I'm really weird and quirky, I lost most of my friends just last week because they're embarrassed to be seen with me. I'm also single😉
    Except I don't want to change myself. My advice is work on your self esteem and confidence, eventually you'll meet someone that'll like you😊

• you have to approach the nice guys and show and tell them what you want and not go for player bad-boy jerks, and dont always expect the guy to do everything cause thats usually what gets girls into being played.

• You either have a bad taste in men going after people as a fix it up project or you are incredibly boring

• Girl bitches about dying alone yet manged to be in 3 relationships. Try being a guy
    who's 31 and can't get anyone to look or talk to them then come here with your problems.

• Do you have a dad or grandfather?

• Yeah why?

• Okay, now ask them what it means to be a man, then ask your mom and grandma what they admired in your dad and grandpa. I say this because I'm sure your dad and grandpa are good examples of what a man is, then you'll have things to look for in your future husband. Also the next guy your interested in let them vent the guy, they'll see through the bull he'll throw toward you.

• Unless its a car crash or a terrorist bombing, we all die alone.

• stay positive! try to be happy alone and have a healthjy and full life. you will find someone eventually. you sound like a nice girl

• I think friends would be a better option for you than a relationship

What Girls Said 4

• i dont think dying is going to be much improved whether someone is in the room or not. really itll suck either way. its dying.

• You should message me so you can have someone to talk to about this and not deal with this alone

• watch this movie , it may help : How to be single
    and it's not a bad thing to be alone , remember that the lion walks alone and the sheeps are always together

• Yore just going after the wrong type of guys