What are some things that will turn you off someone completely?

For me:
Dishonesty
Eating etiquette (smacking, chewing with mouth open, slurping, etc)
Having children (I'm still young and have no kids)
Not taking care of themselves
No ambition

What does it for you?

0|0
15|11

Most Helpful Guy

• There are lots that turn me off completely. Some of them are: being an alcoholic, being a smoker, doing illegal drugs or legal drugs in a wrongful manner, thievery, murder, rape, abuse, bad hygiene, lazy all the time, does not want to work, has a different job too often, gold diggers, being materialistic, having no life outside the relationship, not wanting me to hang out with others as friends, complains more than not, narcissism, does not love cats, has no concept of finances, dishonest, being a cheater etc.

1|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think for me it would be the expectation of since I'm a woman I 'belong' in various places like in the kitchen, or I can't work, restrained at home, stuff like that. I don't like the whole Alpha of the ship type. I like a guy that really values my opinion, what I think, and even challenges my goals and dreams.

This is not to say that there aren't women who don't want to be submissive, becuase there, and if they want to live that way, they can. But for me, I can't do it.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Drugs
    Being insane
    A complete nymphomaniac
    Religious freak
    Kids
    Not respecting standards or boundaries

2|1
    0|0
  • People who are always late
    People who can't make plans and follow through

2|0
    0|0
  • Cheating
    Flaking all the time
    Expecting free shit all the time
    Unreliable
    Doesn't match your effort
    Mind games

2|0
    0|0
  • In term of physical traits, dreadlocks are an absolute turn off. So un-feminine to me.

1|0
    1|0
  • Obese; tattoos; piercings; so ugly I'd be embarrassed to be seen with them in public (even by strangers); smell bad (breath, BO); funky stuff in the muff (cottage cheese, green slime---yep, seen 'em both).

1|0
    0|0
  • Feminism

1|0
    0|0
  • smoking
    not doing anal
    not sucking dick
    farting, pooping, burping, etc,
    having kids
    stretch marks
    not being a virgin
    a flat ass
    flat chest
    ugly feet

0|0
    0|0
  • At least I agree with the 'no ambition'

0|0
    0|0
  • Being too feminine, especially if they're smaller than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everything turns me off to be honest

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• hi and lol, I've found that the annoying little things somehow become apparent as the initial flush of lust is wearing off and by then you may be in that relationship so your stuck with some things like slurping, hated it, same person took less care of themselves, got lazy, got aggressive the over and over experiences were turn offs which led me to end it, when i was even younger than you two superficial ones, a guy walked with penguin feet, immediate end, another was handsome and then awful teeth, im sorry to say. having children i totally respect that, i couldnt stand kids didn't want any had no time for other peoples and used to see that thing where parents crave your admiration for their child and it make me cringe.. felt a bit guilty though.. then i had my own and i understood it but i still dont like anyone elses lol as for ambition if a person has a strong work ethic and accepts responsibility for paying their way they could be a trash man to me, working is working. i have some questions for you? have you ever met a girl you really like and found out she has children? if so what happened? the eating thing ever experienced it? how about scoffers? and jiggers? my ex my childrens dad can't stand still he rocks his knees and jigs his legs almost all the time, i used to visualise strangling him sometimes, my god im cursed our son does it too, what are your habits that would annoy someone else?

0|0
    0|1
  • Poor hygiene
    Ignorance (lack of common sense)
    Anything that resembles a gangster
    Not caring about your health or appearance
    Laziness (if you don't do anything and don't strive for anything)
    The way someone walks (I know I'm weird😁! But if I don't like how you walk it can be a turn off to me 😂😂😯!!) it just is!!
    Mean to animals
    Squeaky voice 😖!!! 😐!!
    Too feminine (takes longer than me to get ready) 👀!

1|0
    1|1
    • 3mo

Down voters are a turn off as well 😂😂!! 👀👇👇

• 1. No Motivation, but complaining about life all the time/ No motivation in general
    2. Never Taking Responsibility (Playing the Blame Game in other words)
    3. Dishonesty/Hypocrisy

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh everything you listed plus drugs, smoking, addiction of any type basically. Also if they don't respect my values then that's a huge turn off too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Laziness
    Mean to animals
    Poor hygiene
    Lack of ambition
    Grouchy
    Can't make me laugh

1|0
    0|0
  • Same as yours although the kids thing wouldn't bother me however it would bother me if he had kids but didn't have anything with them.

1|0
    0|0
  • natural disasters, i'll start thinking about my impending doom rather than being turned on. ugliness and being skinny also.

1|0
    0|0
  • Rude
    Close minded
    Judgmental

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

You just listed my GOOD traits. I guess we won't be doing the naked crotch grind any time soon.

• -close minded/conservative thinking
    -bad manners
    -not taking care of themselves
    -being pessimistic and lack of ambition
    - not being compassionate

1|0
    0|0
  • Insecurities (mostly the extreme ones)

1|0
    0|0
  • Smoking & Drinking
    Drugs
    judgmental
    Ignorant
    Lazy and unmotivated
    Poor hygiene
    Stuck up
    Lacking basic manners

1|0
    0|0
  • Fat, bad hygiene, disrespectful, uneducated, liar.

1|1
    0|0
  • If they're ugly or fat
    Bad hygiene

Etc

1|0
    1|0
  • cheating. disliking animals. racism.

1|1
    0|0