Have you ever met a girl that is so nice that it rubs off on you?

I'm usually quite the dick and have been told so by others. Kind of a fuck boy. I recently started seeing this girl and she is so damn respectful and nice in the way she speaks I think it's starting to rub off on me with her. Lol I'm used to girls just acting super casual like I do but this one really compliments me and just the way just speaks in incredibly genuine respectful and kind. I find myself acting the same way back now and I've never acted like to a girl lol. I really like this one and I actually want to treat her really well which is the first. I mean it's a little out of my comfort zone but it feels right. It's not just fake nice either it's genuine. Anyone else have this happen?

3mo Anyone?
3mo Shouldn't of posted anon I get literally zero answers

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I'm actually a girl and I'm kinda going through the same experience because I'm a total manipulative bitch and that's my front to keeping guys away because I have had really shitty relationships where the guys have used me badly.. So now I'm seeing this guy and he's really nice and respectful that I want to be in a relationship with him... Which means changing it from being a casual thing to a serious one and I'm freaking out because I don't know what to do. But as a girl I think you should try it out and see how it goes, I mean she must have really made you interested in her for you to want to treat her right.

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to be a loner back in the day. I thought the idea of bonding with others was pointless because, in my mind, bonds corrupted the senses and clouded judgement. Without pesky bonds to hold you back, you can more easily evaluate what you want out of a situation and not care about how the outcomes affect people other than the benefits it brings to yourself. Then in high school I met a girl named Sarah. Long story short, I'm kind of a big softy now.

What Girls Said 3

• Doesn't come as a surprise really. I've come across some really nice people/friends who have changed me just by being incredibly nice to me which makes me feel good, and in turn I've learnt to do the same to other people and honestly it feels great to make people feel good rather than being an asshole to them.
    Good for you that you are changing but still always be cautious who you are nice to anyway, don't wanna end up in bad situations like I have due to being kind.

• Maybe you should give it a try to treat other people like that and see how comfortable you are with it or if you need to find a compromise (as kind of a test round)?

Just do yourself a favour and don't break her heart. ;)

• well, foul mouthed a-holes are very polite to me.

Lol. Sensing sarcasm here.

What Guys Said 2

• No but I met a girl that was so nice she rubbed me off.

• I haven't no to be honest