Is it possible to love someone easily? I miss him but I don't want to message him because I want him to make an effort first. What should I do?

I don't really know a lot about his family and what his favorite things and stuff but there is this thing that I really like about him. His funny and sometimes kinda weird in some ways but I find it cute and his smart and talented. I feel really comfortable around him. I don't know what it is but I feel that we have this connection. We make funny faces with each other always whenever we caught each other's eyes. He told me he loves me after the night we went clubbing with other friends and kissed. Does he really mean it? Because after the day he sent me a message "love you!" and we said good night with each other, he didn't message me again. I know I asked him if he really mean it and he said "you don't want me to?" And I said "No, it's just everything was so fast. And then he said "yes, especially last night but I've been liking you for so long." What should I do? I miss him but I don't want to message him because I want him to make an effort first. (Sorry if there are a lot of grammatical mistakes)

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah its possible of course.

What Girls Said 1

• That's not love