I am 21 and have a babyface. Guys never approach me?

I am 21 and have a babyface. Is my babyface the reason why men never approach me?

Most Helpful Guy

• no, the reasons why you dont have a guy is because you dont approach them and dont tell them your feelings and what you want of them.

Most Helpful Girl

• I doubt it, but it is possible. I believe that if your not inclined to be approached, they won't try to. Especially if you don't want to be bothered. I'm 24 and have a baby face too.

• People tell me that I actually look 14 and that I seem like a nice/friendly person. I don't feel like I am unapproachable.

Well take it as a compliment. Most people don't have the youthful look hardly anymore. Some do, but depending on genes, their health and diet. So don't worry. You have to show that you are of age. And it begins by being more mature.

What Guys Said 5

• Very possible since they assume you are underage

• Probably. Maybe u might also come off as bitchy or bad or something, I dunno, don't have enough information

• A babyface is super cute. That's not the reason. Unless you look 14 and guys your age don't recognize you as potential date material.

• Dont worry bout it, babty face is nice

• Depends on how old you want them to be that approach

What Girls Said 0