Guys, Does the average guy only want sex and not anything else? That's what my experience with guys has been so far, and I hear that a lot?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• What do you mean by "anything else" ? If you only want sex in a dating relationship it's simple. Don't have sex with guys until you have been dating a while. If you only want to date a guy who is ready to talk about getting married, you should probably focus on older guys. Most 19-year-olds aren't ready to think about marriage.

• I don't wanna get married, no way. Just have an guy that wants to date and be exclusive but also have sex. You're right.

• I know that. I don't do it for attention but I do it to meet my needs and waiting gets really stressful, and then it's more pressure for if the guy leaves right after

• "I do it to meet my needs" -- that's the right reason. Good luck.

What Guys Said 3

• The average guy does not only want sex and nothing else. The average guy does not have women throwing their bodies at him and saying yes to his perverse advances.

• Nope. Personally, I would never talk to a girl just for sex. I feel like sex isn't as important as the relationship.

• Yeah guys only wants sex