Did my boyfriend only say this because he was drunk?

so my boyfriend and I have been together for almost 3 months now. this most recent week, I went on vacation with him. our last night there (last night) we went to dinner and he ordered an alcoholic drink. then we got back and he drank 3 more beers. he didn't seem drunk at all but maybe he's just the type that doesn't go crazy when he's drunk. he seemed pretty normal but I know he had to have at least been buzzed cause that's a lot of alcohol. and then we went to bed and I know this is TMI but I ended up giving him oral and after it was over he said "you know you don't have to do that if you don't want to" and I said "I know. I just wanna make you happy" and then he said "you already do make me happy without doing that. promise me you won't ever do that if you don't want to" and I said "okay" and then he said again "you make me happy without doing that" then right before we fell asleep he said "you're the best girlfriend ever." and it was all so sweet and it all meant so much to me and warmed my heart but I'm so scared that he only said it because he was drunk. what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• He did mean it. The words just come out easier with alcohol sometimes.

Most Helpful Girl

• In my opinion drunk people and kids are the most honest people I know. They follow instinct over common sense (due

What Guys Said 2

• He said it because he was drunk but it came from the heart so it's true.

• Yeah thats just drunk talk

What Girls Said 1

• When you're drunk you easily say some things true