My girlfriends friend asked my girlfriend to save whats left of a bottle of vodka we got so they can get drunk. I am wrong if I told my girlfriend no?

My girlfriend and I bought a bottle of vodka. We drink like 75% and she tells me her friend wants her to save the rest bottle for them to get drunk. Am I wrong if I told her no? We got the bottle to drink together and I asked her if she wanted to drink again because its at my house and she was coming over the next day. Then she tells me no her friend wants her to save it for them to get drunk. I told her no and now she's mad at me.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's totally yours so whatev! Maybe you could tell her you can all drink it together at your place over a game of strip poker.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• It's not your job to supply people with alcohol. A wise man once told me if you want something get off your ass and go out and earn it. You have every right to say no, unless you're invited to drink it as well.

• None of you should be drinking to begin with. But it's not your job to supply her friends with anything.

• no you're not wrong