How to approach a girl as shy joe?

From a guy that's shy perspective, how to approach a girl? I mean introverts way of thinking. Hardest thing for a guy, is to tell a girl he loves that he likes her. How does a shy joe talk to girls?

Women are scary yet entriqing.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's simple. Erase the word shy. Now you just have joe :)

• I Joseph asked that question. Any advice any further? Please enlighten me. Educate me. Be gentle.

Most Helpful Guy

• >> Hardest thing for a guy, is to tell a girl he loves that he likes her.

Your thinking is all screwy. Don't tell some girl you never dated that you love her, let alone like her. Just ask her out.

Hit her up with a nice conversation, check to see if she seems very interested in you (giving you her undivided attention, laughing at things you say, etc). If she seems very interested, casually ask her out and exchange contact details.

It's that simple. Dating is another beast and there you have to learn to kind of step things up in terms of physical contact and intimacy, but first things first: don't go up telling girls you like or love them.

Just ask the girl out, and sooner before you practically married her in your dreams. Ideal time to ask a girl out is when you just think she's a pretty face, for example, and don't care so much if she rejects your offer because there are lots of pretty faces out there.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• Easy you just talk with them. Take it from a shy extrovert. The women are usually more afraid of you if you don't say hi at least. When you get a chance just say hi and introduce yourself not to many women bite.

• I would highly recommend looking up Real Social Dynamics on YouTube, especially about things regarding approach anxiety.

• In shy and I blush a lot, but girls still liked talking to me lol😂you just need to push yourself, planning conversations aren't really effective just go with it

• Find hobbbies that are social and fun and where you will meet people. Get used to just talking to attractive women WITH any intention of dating.

• You start by taking to them

• talk