Do you feel like celebrities are out of your league for dating?

Like say a average Joe like me tried to get with rihanna lmao.

Most Helpful Girl

• Dunno. I think I could date Louis CK

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely celebs are out of my league, but I think celebs are a tad overrated.

What I mean is that you can take a pretty girl on the street one day and if you shine a spotlight on her, give her the glamour treatment, professional photographer, etc. -- she can look just as much of an idol as any other.

Unless you're drawn to these women for their talent (they can be quite talented), they're not necessarily *that* extraordinary.

Then you might realize over time that every girl pees and poops and bleeds out of hole every month. On top of that they can get bacterial infections in their vag as well as yeast infections and all sorts of nightmare things I don't want to learn too much about.

And over time, you start to realize that if you had a celebrity like Rihanna at home without her make-up and snoring in your bed and not looking anywhere near her best, she's not necessarily that different or any better in this context as a girlfriend than that pretty girl you see across the street.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 9

• Celebrities are not better people than us. They might be attractive and talented (some), but they do not deserve more happiness than we do. We all want happiness.

• Lol not even a question

• What do you mean lol

• Even then you'd still have to be her type, do you look like chris brown?

• Lmao no, but have been told i could be the next Chris Brown lmao, rihanna has different taste anyways she's been with drake, lenardo decaprio, asap rocky, Travis Scott lol

• I think the majority of celebs are lacking in morals. I'd say I'd be out of their league.

• Not necessarily, I mean besides the fact that I'm technically still a child and 75% of celebrities I'm attracted to are over 18

• You can also see it differently: are they out of yout league?

• Actually I've seen plenty of top teens and lists of celebrities that dated fans

• Some.

• Right now... yes! If you ever work with them in the industry... maybe.

• Yes lol! I don't want to date a celebrity anyway, unless he's famous for being an athlete or something like that. Actors and singers nope.

What Guys Said 4

• i dunno, but i dont wanna

• Rihanna isn't that hot lol u can get her if she wasn't famous

• Well, I wouldn't say it's because you're an average joe!

But what do you have to offer Rihanna lol. Noimsayin!!

• Lmao like money lol, I'm pretty sure rihanna would give me a chance lol if I tried

• "Rihanna level of beauty" that's impressive!

Get some YouTube fame or something and go for Rihanna. Crazier stories have happened.

• I mean I've pulled chicks who could compete, I mean women in general seem to like me a lot not bragging just making an observation about my life lmao