How long is enough time to give someone before you start dating their ex?

So I've been friends with this girl for a while. I dated her boyfriend soon to be ex before she started dating him. Me and her finally sorted things out and became friends again. They were dating for almost 2 years. He realized he still has feelings for me and is going to break up with her for me. How long should I give her before I tell my friends and her me and him are a thing. Most of my friends are friends with her too and I don't want them all to hate me but me and him are in love so what do I do?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't recommend doing that. Usually someone is an ex for a reason.

Most Helpful Girl

• It never works out with an ex... like ever lol. Idgaf if they dated 3,000 years ago in a past life... I don't go down that road even with permission. My loyalty means everything, chicks over dicks love bug.
    I say he can tell you anything, let his actions guide you where u wanna be. Cause you'll only do what u want anyway😊

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• Hide it until she moves on, and then act like it's a new thing.

What Girls Said 2

• It doesn't matter how long you wait, someone close to you telling you that they're dating their ex isn't going to go over well.

• They're going to hate you either way hun