Why do I still want this guy even though he was so mean to me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because you have low self esteem and need help. Some would go as far and say that you are crazy or dumb. I would say it's partially your ego but mainly your esteem. But, I can tell you that you are certainly not the only one is this boat. A lot of girls on this site did the same thing. Hell, they ask questions like: "How to change a player?". To this day I still don't understand why people would want to be with someone like that. Especially deluded them self that they will change. Just curious, what did the guy do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because you have low self-esteem and you might have also deluded yourself into thinking he's nicer than he really is, because of your feelings for him.

What Guys Said 1

• You don not like his bad part, but you like his good part.

What Girls Said 1

• Because you were conditioned as a child and beyond that age to believe that if and when the opposite sex is unpleasant to you than he is using that to mask his undying love for you😃 Anttttt WRONG😠 break this cycle of abuse girlie.