Should I be mad and or worried?

Okay so my boyfriend punched a hole in his wall because his friend messes with his ex girlfriend before me and my take on it is that he obviously still has feelings because why get so mad to the point where you punch a hole in your wall... But he doesn't communicate with her at all and how he only cares about me but it's just bugging me because I think he still likes her

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't necessarily mean he still has feelings for her. His friend crossed a friendship boundary, so he is probably more likely to feel upset and betrayed by his friend

I have absolutely no feelings for my ex. I was the one who ended it, but I still wouldn't be happy if my friend messed about with him. I'd feel betrayed by her. Just for the simple fact that it's crossing our friendship boundary and it's an unspoken friendship code

I'd never mess around with any of my friend's exes. That's just a " given" in my friendships

What Guys Said 3

• What do you mean "messes with"? i just frel like there is a lot of things it could mean... Like sex? Abuses? Annoys?

Messes with meaning on the verge of being boyfriend&girlfriend

Okay, well he still cares about her. Thats just the way it is, its conpletely normal to still care about your ex, doenst mean u still wanna date, just means you want them to be okay. But you are correct to worry about him punching a hole in the wall. It's ubderstandable for him to be concerend, but not upset. Preferably he needs to conpletely forget about her, but it may take a while for him. He shouldn't be getting upset just becuz she is another relationship... idealy, he shouldn't even be following thr closely into her life anymore. Best of luck tho

• Smh. Do you really have to ask this? You are already worrying since you asked the question here. On top of that he punched the wall and left a hole.

• He may care about her it doesn't mean he wants to be with her

What Girls Said 4

• Well clearly there's some feeling. Just because they don't talk doesn't mean they're not there

• Either way he needs to chill

• I wouldn't be with him. Wow. Violent.

• I think you should be more concerned about the fact that he can get angry enough to hit/break things.