Have you ever had a crush on someone else while already being in a relationship? If given the opportunity, would you cheat with that crush?

• Yes, I've had a crush and I would cheat if my crush & I both liked each other
  • Yes, I've had a crush but wouldn't cheat
  • No, I've never had a crush while already being in a relationship.
  • Other, explain please

Most Helpful Guy

• Most people will vote no when reality shows that this is common and happens to a lot of people.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you develop a crush on the guy and he likes you too.. It's clear that well you really shouldn't be in the relationship you are in now because like me after a year you're going to be like why the hell did I not go with that guy.. He was so nice and lovely while I stuck with a guy that I have no interest in anymore...

What Guys Said 6

• Crush could be. Although I'd be ashamed. Cheat? I'd rather die! Ok, maybe an overtsatement, I exaggerated? Maybe, but just a little. NO CHEATING. NEVER. EVER. But well that's me lol.

• No crush.
    I had friendships with other women (co-workers or correspondents on some site) but no crushes.

• The bonds I have with people I love are very serious to me. I think they're the most important things in life. I can't imagine cheating.

• Crush sure, cheat no.

• it that would ever happened i would take a break with my girl and see what i feel about the two. then decide what to do. cheating ain't in my DNA

What Girls Said 17

• i still have a Muslim husband out in Egypt and when I returned to the States a few years ago, I met another Egyptian who was not of his own Faith but Instead... Coptic Christian
    It was very Hard for me during this Time when I was having problems with my husband for me to return to him. I then fell for the Coptic and we Began a Beguine of our own but my husband Forgave me when I had Ended that relationship.
    However, in Learning the Grass was not Greener on the other Side of the Fence, in my own Defense, I Learned a Little lesson in Life that it ended up causing Strife, for even if One can Forgive, No one really ever Forgets.
    Good luck and Great question for One to Learn by. xx

• yes, i've had a crush while in a relationship. but it's only happened once, and i'd rather die than cheat.

• no i am serious when i am in a relationship

• I had a crush, and still have it. In fact I'm crazy about the guy now and truly believe we would be a great match. Thats also why a while ago I made the decision to break up with my now ex. Cheating is not my thing..

• when i was in a relationship I had a crush on this guy in one of my classes, I think he liked me too. But I didn't do anything with him. My ex was super jealous though.

• I think we will always have crushes and there is nothing wrong with that as long as you don't cheat on your true love.

• I would never cheat but crushes and finding other people attractive is totally normal. Just don't act on it and don't let your partner know

• No, but I've had a crush on a guy who's in a relationship.
    Definitely would not cheat with him though!

• Does having a crush on Harley Quinn count? :o

• Omg no.
    I wouldn't do that. I consider that as an emotional affair.

• Yes I've had a crush but I wouldn't cheat.

I've actually had that situation happen to me. The guy was interested in joining up cause they were long distance

• It's never happened but not saying it couldn't

• No, never.

If I'm not interested in my partner anymore, it's better to break up.

• My crushes were fictional characters.

• Never had a boyfriend but i had crushes on guys who never notice me.

• No and it doesn't matter because I would never cheat. What's even the point? If I started liking someone else who liked me back why would I go through the trouble of cheating and hurting my boyfriend when I could just break up with him and date my crush? Simple as that

• Yes. I immediately broke up though and rejected the 2nd person.