Do you enjoy rejecting girls/guys?

I hope I'm not the only one.

• Yup
  • Nope

Most Helpful Girl

• Ah, a fellow sadist. Nice to meet cha xD

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah. I love watching them run away crying.

feelsgoodman

What Girls Said 13

• When that happens I feel like a bad person, even though it's much easier on everyone if you let them down easy before it begins - so no one gets emotinally invested...
    But, honestly, not a lot of guys ask women out... so... hasn't happened that often at all.

• Not at all. In fact I hate it.

• Nope. It's awkward and I feel bad.

• No, don't enjoy it at all. First of all it's no fun to hurt people. Secondly it's nice to be liked by someone which makes it even harder to hurt that person. It must be a low self esteem thing if someone likes rejecting people.

• Nope, I always dreaded doing that.
    This is why if he shows obvious signs, I try to stay clueless and show signs that I am not interested.

• No, that's so cruel😔🙁😟 I feel like shit when rejecting anyone.

• No, sometimes its one of the hardest things I have to do.

• I feel a little bit bad when I do.

• No, why would I?

• No it's mean

• No, i don't like hurting other people's feelings but if i didn't feel the same exact way the other person feels about me, i would suggest that we be friends instead.

• It makes me feel super guilty but I don't know why...

• Lord no. It's worse than being rejected sometimes.

What Guys Said 8

• Sooner or later, you will run out of girls to reject, as they've all rejected you! Think ahead of the end result of what you're doing!

• I would only enjoy it if I thought she was bitchy.

• No, I don't like it. I don't like to hurt people :/

• I've only been asked out once, because, well, two things. One, I'm about average. And two, it's the men who have the societal pressure to make the advance and ask. So I rarely have to reject somebody.

• nope.

• Yep it my turn to reject all these thirsty girls

• I would take a great amount of delight in rejecting women who were interested in me, because I know that they would dump me once we became intimate and they saw that I was below average. I prefer to get the first strike in and make THEM feel bad rather than letting them make ME feel bad.

• Nope