How do you know if she likes you?

Ok so i am going to give every bit of detail.

I like this girl and we work in the same research lab. Anyway, I've liked her for awhile and haven't made a move. I do know her and we kinda talk. Here are the finer details; so when there is a group around she will usually talk to her group but she will look at me sometimes. If it is a smaller group and i am interacting she will look at me with a smile. Every time she walks past my research area she is looking in my direction and smiles. When we are alone sometimes she talk most times she doesn't (sometimes i'm too nervous to say anything...). During lectures she will turn around and look in my direction (not sure if she would do that if i wasn't there who knows maybe she is looking around). Anyway, i try and talk to her but i get so nervous, not sure if self-esteem issues or not, i think im a good looking guy but i just dont know why i have bouts of nervousness. Does she have some sort of interest. How should i go about this?

What Girls Said 2

• Women love confidence ask he to coffee and tell her you want to see where this life journey will take you both.

• Hmm I personally wouldn't say for sure she likes you. She might just be shy. Or she might have feelings for you, i would say it's hard to tell at this point.
    Based on myself, I am shy around a lot of guys and tend to act that way around multiple guys but it doesn't mean I like any of them.

What Guys Said 1

• She would show signs she likes you or if she straightforward, she'd tell you