How hard is dating for men who are 5'11 and under?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's not true. Check the height of Justin bieber, he is 165cm.

Many guys are succesfull below that height.

But I'd say the cut of is 5'7. Then they are too short.

I'm 6'0 by the way

• Justin Beiber has money and status that is well beyond the need to compensate for his height. Also he's not bad looking and can sing.

• Still, I'd say 5,7 or 8 is the point where it gets to become too short

What Girls Said 11

• You're going to find the shittiest of opinions online. Really. I once found a forum online trashing girls with small boobs. It was horrible to read, and of course though, was not representative of all or even most men.

My dad is a small man. He's like I don't know, 5'2 maybe 5'3 at the tallest. He had pussy thrown at him left and right. He was also a fucking skank and cheated on my mom all the time.
    Brother, 5'6, can get a new girlfriend like every week. He likes taller women. I don't think I've ever seen him with a woman shorter than him. And he's 31, trust me, he's been around A LOT. Current girlfriend is 5'9-10.
    Other brother, 5'5 he's more of a kind person (my dad and older brother are more aggressive) and he doesn't have a hard time finding women either ( he's been with his girlfriend for like 3yrs now). He also likes taller women and his current girlfriend is 5'7-8?

Look, I'm not going to lie to you and say that it's not going to so easy to find success as a short man (though less than 5'11 isn't short lol). You are going to face rejection over your height. However, that doesn't mean you'll never find anyone. I don't know if it's just the men in my family, but they're short and women sometimes just throw themselves at them. When I go to the gym with them, I literally see these girls stare at my brothers and I feel they think I'm probably his girlfriend lol I told them I'm going to start wearing shirts that say "I'm only his sister. Don't be afraid to talk to him" because one of my brothers called me a cockblock (I have 5 brothers and none are over 5'11).

I just spoke to a very pretty lady here who seemed to be concerned about her boob size. Would a lot of men prefer big boobs? Yes. But is that the sole factor in determining a partner? No. Not at all.
    Do lots of women prefer tall men? Yes. Is that the sole factor? No. I know too many short men dating (and women with small boobs) and being in relationships and married etc to say otherwise.

Conclusion/TLDR: it will pose a bit of a challenge at times but certainly wouldn't make it impossible or even too hard.

• People can't tell the difference between 5'9" and 6' unless you are close to that height, mostly.
    My father has this strange idea that the average male height is 6' but he can't tell the difference between 5'10" and 6', lol. 😂
    And ideal =/= must. Even if a girl said she wants a tall guy, if she is short enough (5'4" and under) she won't be able to tell the difference between 5'9" and 6'. I have had a girl ask me wether my boyfriend is tall, and him being somewhere between 5'9" and 5'10" I said "no" (average =/= tall) and she was in all shock thinking I'm dating a 5'6" or under guy. She claimed that her boyfriend is tall and blah, blah. I saw a group pic where you could find him too and with rough estimation he is in between 5'9" and 5'10" as well (this girl is 5'2" while I'm 5'6", so our perspectives about what's "tall" is going to be different).

Don't stress yourself over this.

• Lol I can barely tell the difference between 5'10 and 6' tbh xD

Im only 5'3-5'4, majority of guys are taller than me, and even if he was my height or some inch shorter than me I wouldn't mind tbh. I've liked guys shorter than me before.

• lol, I hope you don't just believe that bs

• I've been talking to/dating a guy for 3 months now and he's as tall as me, I'm 5'7. It's fine. I don't see why people make such a big deal out of something that's seriously fucking pointless.

• I wouldn't think it would be very hard.

• Can you please stop believing this bullshit that all girls only want guys 6ft and over?
    a lot of us would be perfectly fine with a guy who is 5'8" or even 5'7".
    I'm only 5'3", I'm short myself so I wouldn't go around insulting a guy who is shorter than 6'0".

• There was a pole o this site asking women if they prefer guys over 6'0+. Majority said yes.

• LOL you're too funny, Im 5'3 and I love my height.

• wait a second, my bad I misread it. I've dated a guy who was 5'9 I dont consider them friends. Its not a big deal to me. Scratch what I wrote !

• You don't have it bad, actually.

• It's not that hard. A lot of women say stupid shit like that but most don't actually mean it.

• 5'7 is average/tall/normal for me.

What Guys Said 21

• Fun Fact: The average male height in the US is 5'9''. The average male height worldwide is 5'8''.

The internet is full of these things called "lies".

• That doesn't stop women from wanting 6'2 men. I once had a convo in a girl who thought her dropping her height requirement from 6'3 to 6'0 was reasonable and less shallow then i had to inform her the percentage of men who are over 6'0 in america and she was surprised.

• Actual that's not exactly true. Women want a man taller than her by several inches. You need to be taller than her while she's wearing heels.

cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...9-aa80-65435559ef07.jpg

Didn't you see the feature question 2 weeks-1 month back where girls were nexting a guy for being 5'7 on tinder.

• Tinder is an app build on vanity and shallowness. I'd love to have a corvette, that doesn't mean I scorn my truck for not being one.

• There is a difference between ideal (preferred) height and what they're fine with.

No woman has ever rejected an otherwise perfect man for being 5'11 instead of 6'. 99% of women couldn't even tell the difference.

• You'd be surprised by the amount of women who supposedly know the difference. I pretty much here the same shit over and over again when I tell em I'm 6'
      "No way your 6' you're like 5' 11'"
      "Yea right... you're probably 5' 11"

• Hey. its not hard at all im 5'9 i get girls im pretty chill i honestly dontt think about it but if were shorter than 5,6 than it would be dramatically different lmao I've hear war stories dudes that short can't get the time or dat from a lot of gurls i feel for them..

• As a Hispanic, growing up around other Hispanics/Mexicans. I never saw height as much of a factor in the dating world, based on guys in my height range pulling tons of chicks.

It's still all about looks. Whether you're 5'6 or 5'11

• I imagine its not that hard at all assuming you're outgoing, have confidence, and are fit/attractive.

• Lmaooo. That video. One of my best friends was on these MTV shows back in the day where a couples parents would try to find them a new partner because the parents hate them. All those shows were staged if you didn't pick up on that lol.

• 5'11 is still pretty good. I wouldn't mind being that tall.

• Not hard if you're attractive and know how to treat girls.

• I guess you need to have confidence.

• Uh... probably hard. Who knows.

• Weird I'm 5'11. I never had any idea how lucky I am. Is that why girls still talk to me even though I'm weird?

• oh fuark... I think I'm 5' 11"

I need to go measure myself. Hopefully I've grown at least an inch. Pray for me. The results could be life changing.

Will update with results

• It's not hard.

• Not at all. I'm 5 11 1/2. I highly doubt that half inch of height is the game changer, lmao.

• I have a friend who is about 1.65 but he had a lot of sexy chicks D; Its not about height I think.

• Lol so true. I dont think a girl would legit ever date me but i dont care cause all i want is pussy

• It's really hard

• Most of the girls that say stuff like that aren't even anything special themselves. Take a look at the girl video. She's average at best, if that. Funny how the average and below girls are the ones who are the most demanding.

• Most girls don't care if you're under 5'11", they only care that you're taller than them. They don't feel feminine if they're taller than you. So girls that are 5'4", would probably date a guy that's 5'7" or whatever

• I'm 5'5 and don't have a problem dating.

• @Scared_Banana No, my actual height. My actual penis size is 5'10 (inches, not feet).

• I'm 5'8" and never had a problem