Helloo people, name your preference race for dating!! ( : And why, also the difference from your own?

Im latina/middle east and I've mostly dated latino men particularly mexican\light skin men, personally i think they are so dam hot. But I've started dating a white boy and i have to say that he treats me sooo much better than any other I've been with. And from what I've heard, most of them are like that and are less likely to cheat.
Sex is really good with Latinos but so are white boys, Latino sex is aggressive but this white boy is more romantic and i like it !!

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 22

• I like women that aren't white most. Hahaha. I'd say Asian and Latina first though (including Filipinas).

• Just to expand on this, I think it's largely because I LOVE dark hair and dark eyes. I have blond hair and blue eyes, so I loves me a girl with dark dark brown eyes.

• (Like, for example, the asker. <3 I briefly dated a girl who was half Mexican and half Armenian. Holy crap she was stunning.)

• I don't give a damn about the girl's race or ethnicity so long as I like her and the sex is great <3 :D

• Hinestly im attracted to women of. color that could be Asian hispanic black middle east , again anything of color, I've never been with a white women and I've been dying to try it, but never had the chance and. as far s why i love light skin lol just the glow nd shine it just stands out especially when i see theyre skin its so pretty i was at the mall and i must have. seen like 10 light skinned women didn't know there races but they all were so beautiful!!!

• I am a 6'5" Asian guy. So do to my heigh I get pretty aggressive because I'll have to pick girls up while having sex with them and or hold them up if I'm hitting it from the back. Now I enjoy all types of women but Asian girls start off strong but they'll tap out. Black girls are very particular in bed but fun. I love Spanish girls but they need their breaks. Im not that into white girls but they're down and aim to please. Now this all changes if I incorporate the dominating aspects but I'm sure you don't want to hear about my BDSM life lol. I prefer mixed girls and they have to be thick because slim girls don't last very long and they are not that durable. Now when it comes to personality preference I generally go for girls that are more family orientated and priority driven, so Asian and Spanish women.

• I haven't slept with too many guys but the Latinos that I've been with are dam good in bed. Another thing is that they all had thick above average rods witch is just perfect! !( :

• That's not thick, thick would be straight through. That's circumference.

• @ProbablyTooMature lol I can see why you thought I needed to see a doctor

• Race doesn't matter as long as she has an attractive body and a pretty face.

• i mean i´d date any girl that looks good but i think european white, slavic white and Asians are my prefered ones xD

• I prefer whites, latinas and middle-eastern. Not particulary fond of Asians and blacks, but there are definitely some of those I found attractive as well. It's just less common.

• I am white and I prefer whites and Asians.

• I'm White and I dont have a preference but I like girls with tan skin, fairly curvy, i like the contrast considering I'm pretty White and have light features :)

• i prefer a woman who is mature, have inside beauty., kind, honest, loyal. race doesn't matter to me in this

• No preference. I have been surprised by beauties from all over the world.

• I prefer white girls, just most attracted to them.

• I am middle eastern and I prefer middle eastern girls and latinas

• did you have sex with all the guys you dated?

• Why does one have to have a preference? I have dated many different nationalities and races.

• I am Black (kinda) and No Race is Safe. >:)

• i don't care...

• All them

• Human race

• I can't take posts like this seriously. You've dated a couple of Latino's and one white man and suddenly you're this expert on each racial group and their traits. You're making sweeping generalizations based on your experiences.

I don't have a preference when it comes to dating, though I find I attract the attention of Asian women more than any other geographical location of people.

• Race doesn't matter to me...

• I PREFER white women, but that doesn't mean I couldn't go black or latina/middle east, Asian etc..

What Girls Said 11

• I'm open to dating a guy of any race/ethnicity but my preference is probably for Asian guys (south east Asian). Why is my preference for someone who's skin colour or more importantly, culture, different than my own?

Well.. I'm all for learning about new things. Different traditions and customs are a nice way to mix things up. I love ethnic cuisine and love gorging myself on Asian cuisine when I go to my boyfriend's place for dinner. (okay, so I may be a bit biased...) :P In all seriousness, though, I also like the demeanour of most Asian guys I've hung out with or befriended. I like how their culture is generally not super loud and in your face. It's the norm to be more reserved and keep to yourself unless you're actually familiar with each other and even then, you won't be having a conversation with volume levels so high that people across the room can hear about how your night last weekend went.

• I am also latina and I'm with you on the whole white guys thing. I've only dated white guys and you're right, they'll treat you amazing but they are soooo gorgeous too!

Queremos los blanquitos (; me gustan<333 lol

• I've dated all kinds of guys; no real preference or pattern I can see when it comes to race. The common denominator is they're all quite attractive lol.

• I'm white European
    I prefer white guys and Latinos

• Latino men are the best <3

• Well I'm Brazilian so I'm a Latina, I go after white boys though. No idea why though.

• I live in America, I like whoever is cool and attractive. Physically I prefer dark skin and cute smiles.

• My own.

• i'm scandinavian... and i date scandinavian girls/guys.

• I'm only attracted to white guys, i'm not attracted to men who have darker skin but i don't like men who are ugly, white guys like Thor, i don't think in ugly men. In the lack of attractive white guys i go to the latino who are attractive and looks like white guys, then i go to Asian guys if don't have white guys and latino who looks like my taste.

• I'm from south America.

• White