Why does he never like anything on my social media?

I've been talking to this guy for weeks now and he usually almost starts every conversation. At work he was like email me so we can talk all day and he ended up emailing me first. The other day he sent me a text saying I know we didn't talk much yesterday but I hope your doing good. He's always using emoticons and always asking me about my life and such but he never interacts with me on social media! I can see he's liking my friends photos and statuses etc but never mine and that makes me think he doesn't like me. Any advice on this?

Most Helpful Guy

• He might be avoiding that so he doesn't come across as too clingy or pushy. If you aren't interested in him the way he is in you, you knows you might see him as a creep.

Most Helpful Girl

• He doesn't want to be seen as desperate.

What Guys Said 4

• Hmmm I think he's more shy or wants to know you better. by the way boys don't have a big mind when it's about social media, we're just like doing something XD I think you should start a big conversation with him, I think it's coming ;-)

• I think he doesn't want to seem desperate.

• he's probably just a social media shy

• Is that what women look at to see if men are flirting with them these days?

What Girls Said 0