Why does my boyfriend get so defensive about wanking?

My boyfriend and I are moving out and he wants to put locks on the bathroom etc I joked and said 'well I won't barge in I'm not bothered unless your wanking that is haha' and he said I was fucked up for thinking he would wank in the loos and I said I only assumed that because I've never caught you doing it anywhere else and we see each other every day after work? He said he doesn't do it. I was cool about it and said I don't care all guys do it and he told me ages ago he does it at work but it took him a lot to tell me that? I just don't get why he always gets so defensive and awkward about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• He's just an idiot who probably thinks jerking off while being in a relationship is some form of cheating so he gets defensive about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds insecure and guilty.

What Guys Said 4

• Becouse maybe he feels guilty about doing that when he has well.. you

• maybe he got caught when he was younger and now he feels you're criminalizing him

• 'tf? He does it at work. What in the he--

• He just loves doing it

What Girls Said 0