Why do I feel like this about him?

he's my boyfriend and whenever he talks i feel at home. His voice sounds like home. It's honestly all i want to hear for the rest of my life. No other voice. No other smile. He has a goofy beautiful smile. When i look at his face or his eyes i start melting and shaking. I feel my whole body rush and tingle and i get nervous yet excited , whenever he touches me or holds me i feel safe , protected and like the happiest girl on earth. When he's away for awhile i feel very sad and unsafe and like i lost a piece of myself. . I've never felt this way about anyone , so why him? What is this feeling? He is my first boyfriend

What Guys Said 1

• Ever thought you may have fallen in love with him?

We've only been dating for 2 months.. And it feels like i've known forever. It's so strange

Yea your in love and there's nothing wrong with that!!

What Girls Said 1

• You're infatuated. I would explain the chemical process that happens in your brain during that phase, but I am way too lazy.