What are the chances, after 30, of finding a partner who neither has children already nor has been married and divorced multiple times?

29 years old. Exiting a two-year relationship. Thought I was going to marry this woman. She went from "I love you" to "I just don't feel it between us" in less than a week, then said she hoped we could remain friends and asked me to buy her something the day after she broke up with me. Completely out of character for her. I have no idea what brought this about.

Not looking for a rebound relationship, don't want to hurt someone else the way I was hurt. I always sucked at dating. Just trying to get an idea of my prospects.

Most Helpful Girl

• I fit in that category pretty well, never been married and never had kids. Though I'm not trying to advertise myself but there are "some" women out there. You might have to dig deep.

Sorry about your past 😿

Most Helpful Guy

• there is women out there who don't have kids and who haven't been married , lots of picky singles out there who have been dating and such for a while but never been in a serious relationship. I'm 32 and never been engaged or married and have no kids. but is a lot of guys my age who have been in serious relationships or have kids by now , I ran into a guy I went to high school with at the beach today and saw him with a kid , didn't know he had one or he was dating a girl with one , either way wasn't expecting that

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• Random and unknown. No guarantees. No guarantees any relationship or marriage would even last forever.

• Very very very very slim

• Pretty easy. Emma Stone is still single.

• Better off being single if you can handle being alone. I'

• About the same as hitting the powerball jackpot.