Is he ignoring me?

We met on tinder and we really like each other or i thought we did😞. We have been seeing each other fot about 4 months and then he went on deployment overseas for the military. Before he left we tried to spend as much time as we could together whether it was just enough time for a small talk or a hug. He loved being able to see my face and being with me. He told me that when he came back we would spend more time together and be in an actual relationship and he would be happy to make things permanent since he was only stationed here. Since he left we have not been able to talk to each other because he does not have service where he is and neither of us have a phone so we are stuck using tinder to communicate. We have only talked once and it was for a minute because he had to go back to work. I am waiting for him to come back in 3 months but it's hard because I am not able to talk to him. I have noticed though that his location on tinder keeps changing closer to mine so I do not know if he is checking in to see if I am messaging him or if he is talking to other girls. I am not jealous or anything I just do not want to wait all of this time for him to come back and he not want to be with me. I would message him to ask him what is going on myself but i do not want to bother him. Advice?

What Guys Said 1

• You're having doubts and that's never a good sign in a relationship. You should trust him, although this sounds very rough and unsure as to when he could come back since he wasn't even where you lived to begin with... Try not to have doubts or negative thoughts and trust him if you want to continue this, I'd say forget him though and try to find another.

What Girls Said 1

• Write him an old fashioned letter. Did he give you an address?