Is it weird to not drink at a party/hangingout/club because you don't have a dd and are going to drive yourself home?

Like I'm thinking about going to a small shindig where most if not all will drink and then sleep over at the house. But i can't sleep over but still want to go to socialize. Would that be weird if I just came to hang and not drink? Is it weird to be your own driver lol

• yes it's weird
  • not weird at all

Most Helpful Guy

• No it's smart if you are going to be driving later, I'll isually just have one and no more and stay a couple of hours before I drive

Most Helpful Girl

• No it's being really safe. I only drink when I have a designated driver. Or if I'm only having 1 glass of light alcohol.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't drink at those functions generally and you are driving home so no. Just have fun. If others have a problem with it, they can go to "#$@@". Young kids may pick on you because they are insecure and childish and stupid. You are the smart one.

• My brother is 19 and doesn't even drink period. He's always driving the drunk home and he's okay with that. He's even praised by them all.

• Personally I can't enjoy those kind of situations so if I end up in one I need alcohol just to numb myself to the world around me, in terms of whether it's weird probably yes but not in a way I imagine anyone will care about

• I wouldn't no sorry

What Girls Said 2

• That's what I would do!! You are perfectly fine =) !!

• No it's not weird it's called being a responsible adult!