Age gap for a hookup and age gap for a serious relationship?

⚫️For a hookup/not serious relationship:
1. the ideal age bracket
2. The age braket you could go for if the person is amazing but it's not ideal

⚫️For a serious relationship:
1. the ideal age bracket
2. . The age braket you could go for if the person is amazing but it's not ideal
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
For me👯:
I don't do hookups
so for a serious relationship:
1. ideally: My age to 8 years older (21 to 29)
2. If the person is a real catch: 2 years younger and 11 years older (19 to 32)

Most Helpful Guy

• For a hookup, as long as I am attracted to her and like her personality, that's all that matters.

My age range for a hookup goes from:

(whatever is legal age of consent where I am at the time) to (no set upper limit)

--------

For a relationship, she would have to be at the VERY least, 21. She has to be able to be able to go to all adult lounges and venues in the USA where I live.

I don't have a set upper limit yet, so I'll use age 38 for now. I do want to have kids in the future.

Most Helpful Girl

• My standards for hookups and relationships are similar. Of course there's always exceptions but generally for a relationship i would prefer the guy to be at least 2 years older then me and i'm fine with a 2-10 year age gap but no more. I think a woman should ideally be at least younger 5 years younger then the guy because guys and girls age differently.

However for hooking up i dont mind if the guys my age. I'd prefer if he was no older then 26 but like i said there's exceptions. Iv been swayed into hooking up with a 33 y/o black guy i met because he had experience and took care of himself well. But that was an exception, a guy that old will turn me off most of the time.

What Guys Said 22

• Age makes no difference to me. I date younger women I have more in common with them also our great energy match up compared to a women my age. I find older women out of shape and lazy. I have no kids I need a younger woman to have my kids. How many women around my age or older do you see having kids?

• Hookups don't even remotely apply to me so I'm going to skip that category altogether.

For a serious relationships which is mostly the only kind I deal with, anything between 20-25 is fine. Though if the person is a catch I can change that how much depends on that individual.

• I'd prefer a relationship but if I was to have a hookup I would be open to girls between 18 and 32 years old.

For a relationship 18- 25 years old.

• I can't really say exact ages because it depends on a lot more... and if I set my limit to XY, then 1-2 years more or less might not change much unless we talk about the law. maturity, common interests, personality, etc... those things are much more important

but okay, I'll give it a try:

hookups... not really doing them, but...
    1. 18 - 30
    2. legal - 45 😂 (lots of ifs in this one)

relationship
    1. 22 - 26
    2. 18 - 30

• 8-11 year older holy moly lol. Hopefully the guy will have a young adult mind because there is always always a different with that kinda age gap. When you get older that gaps means much less. But at 20 its significant

Hook up - any age
    Relationship - 5 years gap younger. And 2-3 years older max

• I don't think I'm a kid and I don't want to lose my time on futile relationships so an older guy might be a better bet haha my dad is 11 years older than my mom because Mom was super mature at my age ><

• I dont think you are either. But how mature can someone be at 20. You just hit young adult hood. No need to go for men that are hitting their 30's. Completely different. Like 25 is good. Grow up together you know

I mean most dont care. Of course guys love young girls.

Also your parents lived in a different era when marrying young was much more common. Age gap was less of an issue. Also if you go with cultural marriages (im not sure if you are muslim or christian) but its common for guys to marry and younger women

Anyways its cool as long as your happy

• Realizing i no longer have much of an interest in that stuff, life is so much better outside a relationship and i wouldn't hook up because i don't want aids.

• Age is an issue of mind over matter.
    If you don't mind,
    It doesn't matter.
    I don't care much tbh
    Plus we never know what's going to happen in future

• Hookups:
    18-45.

Relationships:
    1) My age - 3 years younger
    2) 2 years older, 6 years younger.

• i dont do hookups so i have no exact idea but
    1. 19-30
    2. above 30

serious relationships.
    1. 20 years or above.
    2. 19-30 or above.

• I don't do hookups
    For a serious relationship well not older than 6 years than me and not 6 years younger

Well there's a 6 anyways

• Hookup (I'm not into it though) :
    1. 16 (never forced) - 35
    2. 18 - 45
    *she needs to be physically attractive either way

Serious relationship:
    1. My age to 6 years younger (17 to 23)
    2. 8 years younger to 1 years older (15* - 24)

*really slow and kind of emotionally caring relationship till 17-18
    She needs to be kind of attractive to me

• Never done hookups.

For serious relationships she must be a Kurd, Shia preferred but Sunni also welcome. I might accept other middle easterns.

Age max 2 years older, and 8 years younger (in the future maybe when I am like 27 though)

Oh intersting:)) are kurds mostly shia or Sunni? I haven't met many Kurds the only one I heard about is the great Salladin ^^

Not very common*

Yeah the Lebanese are like Kurds on that matter. They intermarry with no problems. But in some gulf countries it's like a family sin and in Iraq I always hear stories of girls and guys being killed for marrying Shias/Sunnis. Turkey ain't great either, Sunnis and Shias don't trust each other. Stupid really.

• I don't care about age for hookups. For serious relationships, I would want someone at least 2 years younger or any woman older than me.

• I'd say around 15 for both

• At first I read your question as age gap for a GAG hook up lmfao

• hookup +/- 2 years
    relationship +/- 2 years

• 21 up age doesn't really have much to play in it for me

• I don't hook up either

• Age is just a number 😍

• There's no gap in hook up.. I love MILFS

• So you joining the hookup culture now and saying fuck this virgin shit?

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• I also don't do hookups.
    For a relationship I would prefer someone close in age to me. This goes for both categories.

• 1. I don't have hookups because I have self respect.
    2. I would never be in a relationship with someone who is significantly older or younger than me. 5 years is the max on how much older, 1-2 years is max on younger. Ideally, I wouldn't be with someone younger than me.

• A very good question indeed!

Hookup: 22-45
    Serious relationship: 29-39

• Both age and hookups should ideally be 10 to 20 years older than me.

• Never had a hookup but if by any chance I would have one:
    1. 19-35
    2. 18-50

As for relationships:
    1. 19-25
    2. 18-29

• The ideal age range for a hook up. I'm 25 23 to 28. The absolute range would be 20 to 44 and amazing guy.
    Considering a serious relationship I would say 25 to 29. If he was fantastic I would say 24 to 32
    now what can we make of all of this

• Don't do hookups but if I did - as long as they're hot and legal.

For relationship -
    Ideally up to 5 years older
    If amazing up to 10 years older.

• Not really a hookup kind of person. I'd say someone my age though.

For a serious relationship,
    20-28 is ideal
    I could do 18-35 if the person was really awesome.

• 18 to 23, for all options.