If a woman vents to you is it a sign of attraction or just friendship?

I've known her through work for a few years and talked to her twice outside of work

Most Helpful Girl

• Venting to you could be an indication of friendship, of attraction, or both.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it's a clear indication one way or another. I know a few girls who are attracted to me but they vent to me about their problems as well.

If you're her go-to guy when she's having a problem with her boyfriend, however, it might be an indication of being in the friend-zone.

This is the second time she's contacted me via text outside of work she is attractive and I wouldn't mind getting to know her any opinions on what I should do

Find a common interest and ask her to hang out outside of work to do that interest. For example, seeing a movie you're both interested in. She's at least comfortable enough with you to talk about some of her problems, that's a good sign.

What Girls Said 2

• Friendship

• Well whenever I vent to guys it is 99% of the time it is out of friendship.

What Guys Said 3

• I think it's a sign of trust. Yes it can also indicate friendship.

• Sounds more like of a friendship

• Friend zone!!

But doesn't mean you can't turn it around. Venting is usually stemmed from frustration, instead of just agreeing to, to much. Offer a fun choice. Let her associate fun with you when mad... profit ;)