Are you a jealous partner?

If so, how?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's natural to feel jealousy but I think jealousy stems from insecurity and lack of faith in your partner. If you're secure in yourself and you trust your partner then what is there to be jealous about?

I think everyone goes through that jealous teenage phase in your first relationship but after that we realize that relationships shouldn't be like that. Relationships shouldn't make us feel bad. They shouldn't make us feel like we need to keep constant surveillance on our partners. Relationships will never be perfect but they shouldn't bring down our lives.

One major lesson I've learned from relationships is that if someone is gonna cheat they'll do it regardless of whether you're watching them or not. In fact being jealous pushes people away more. If you feel you have to be that clingy then either that person isn't right for you or you need to work on yourself before seeking out relationships.

*drops mic*

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeahhh.

Of course I trust any man I'm 'seriously' dating enough to 'handle his business'.
    However, that still doesn't stop the demon inside from saying "what the fu*k does she think she's doing with him?"

Shortly after this "lil demon" speaks, I blank my face and pay attention without staring.

- - I more care about what the woman might try to do. Have had one throw herself at a boyfriend before (she'd been drinking). Literally, right at him to try to kiss him.

* I walked over. Offered to help her to the couch and got her water to sleep it off. - Just let it go. She probably regretted it the next day anyway.

I do get jealous but it's extremely rare for me to show it. At most, it just makes me want him to take me on the spot. Sexually aggressive knowing that he wants ME enough to refuse other women.

He spends more time with his friends or family than with me; sort of jealousy? No.

It's great if he and I do but I'll take what time he and I can get together.

:D

What Guys Said 6

• No not really, I trust me partner and I'm secure enough to not worry about some random guy being a threat. Though if she's the kind that like jealously I'll pretend to be jealous to at least show I care.

• i would have been if i had the chance, in the past, yes. nowdays my motto is "give her rope until she chokes"

• Nah I don't get jealous easily. Besides, I trust my partner unless she gives me good reason not to

• Yes because you are my girl. Mine mine mine and only mine~

• no im not

• Yes because she is a woman and she doesn't have hairy torso!

Some do lol

Still they just get few strands of small small hair, nothing serious hair

What Girls Said 16

• Not really, I have few instances where I actually get jealous, because every guy I've dated is smart enough to not be lead astray. He knows that if he creeps, I'm gone.

• Typically, no, I'm not. I have my rare moments, though.

• If our relationship is serious yes I am very jealous.

• Nope

• I'm jealous enough to show him i still care, but I'm not jealous enough to be clingy

• yes i'm a jealous person.

• yes always

• It it's more of like being possessive, yes!

• yes sometimes.

• Yes. Murderously.

• I created a scene at a wedding after my boyfriend danced with the bride, I shoved cake in her face and put on Facebook a video of her sleeping with my boyfriend and one of his buddies before the wedding.

• Yes because I'm insecure

No because I trust him

• I do get jealous at times , but not in an unheathly way.

I find a little jealousy is a turn on, because it shows my boyfriend cares about me and has a fear of losing me

• I want to know what girls he talks to as friends who comments I don't want him hanging out with any female that isn't me or his family alone don't want him texting other females no reason for the that unless she is invitin us to a party there is no reason he should talking to a girl period

• I try not to be but I can be