What's going through his mind ?

We started to talk . he was great . he was telling me how amazing I am and even that he loved me , but then spring break came around . I went to Wisconsin with my two best friends and he stayed at home . he didn't call or text me the first two days so on the third day I decided to give him a call . he said he was at his brothers and would give me a call back . never called . so the next day I text him . I asked , cooly, why he didn't call and he told me he feel asleep, okay whatever . the next day we talked on the phone for 2 - 3 hours and it was great . then the next day I text him and he replied once or twice , then stopped . the next day I text him again , again he replied once or twice then stopped. so it has been a few days and I haven't heard from him. no texts , no calls . if you knew him you would know he's the type of guy that has a bunch of friends that are girls . he usually has a girlfriend but lately he has been single . he is one year older than I am and goes to a different school. but next year we will hopefully be going to the same school , depending on if my family moves or not . so I need to know what's going through his head. was it just a fling ? or am I obsessing over it too much ?

Most Helpful Girl

• just keep in touch and see how things go. he might just like keeping his options open and he's been single for a while. keep connected and you'll get a chance.

What Guys Said 1

• he could be playing you, but you do realize that guys don't really like talking on the phone? small talk or gossip just isn't fun and we aren't good at it. we'll get bored quick if we have to sit around and do nothing but talk on the phone. other than that, its hard to tell what he's like. he could be filling his time during spring break just to have something to do, or he could be playing you.

What Girls Said 2

• It depends on how long you two talked...How soon was he telling you he loved you and was sex involved..If it was for only a short time then possibly it was a fling. I guess my advice to you would be to avoid contacting him, let him contact you. I know that is very hard to do if you are really into someone but if he is interested in taking it further he will contact you.

• yeah it sounds like you shouldnt take him too seriously. it seems as he's living a double even triple life.if you can just be his friend than cool, but don't get your feelings all wrapped up into something that's not really there. if he liked you even loved you he would find time in his day to say hi...