Asking neighbor out?

So I have interest in one of my neighbours outside of a few brief encounters I don't know much about her. She lives on the other side of the building from me so I don't really see her often. Should I try asking for her number or asking her out for lunch or dinner. I don't want to come as to aggressive. It could be coincidence but I feel like she laggs to her out of her vehicle or drive by for a chance to see me. I'm not really the type to "feel like everyone checking me out either".

What Girls Said 2

• I think it wouldn't hurt to at least ask for her number! Or maybe first try to figure out if she's taken or not first would be a good idea.

What would be a way to be able to find out.

Well next time you see her, ask if she's living alone or make some comment like "your boyfriend should be helping you out with *insert what ever chore she's doing*"

• WHY NOT

What Guys Said 1

• Give it a try. You never know what will happen.