What's your friends' reactions when you tell them you met someone/are seeing someone new?

My friends get all excited and want to know everything lol. Who is he? How did you meet? When? Is he cute? Do you have a picture? When are you going out? What are you going to do? What are you wearing?

Oh and what's his name? Did you check out his Facebook/Instagram/LinkedIn already? Etc. 😂

It's a little much, but it's always fun watching them freak out (in a good way lol).

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Most guys would not have the same response as girls would haha. My friends usually just ask where we met and sometimes for a picture

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes my friends are the same. They seem to suddenly turn into FBI agents , wanting to look up everything about him 😳

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 4

• My friends are the same way. Mainly because I'm one of 2 people in our group that isn't in a LTR right now. Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • They're excited for me and ask all sorts of questions. Some of which I don't know the answers to lol

1|0
    0|0
  • "Who is that bechara?"

I think bechara means unfortunate one in English 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • My friends react the same way. They get all excited and ask a lot of questions about him. It becomes a topic of interest for them.

1|0
    0|0