What was your first kiss like?

I've never kissed anyone an I was just wanting to know what it was like and how you felt before/after it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was nervous for my first kiss because I wasn't sure where I was suppose to put my lips. He asked 4 one because I told him that I would because I turned him down the first time he tried to kiss me. I didn't tell him that I had never been kissed and I don't think that he knew. But it was kinda wet lol which was not a bad thing but it was just that I could feel his lips. There was not any tongue involved but it was just a simple kiss like one touch of the lips. After that, I was like that was kinda weird. but I wanted to do it again tho. It was a nice experience.

What Guys Said 2

• I was excited and nervous at the same time... sort of like I was watching myself outside my body. I could feel my heart in my throat and the room spun. But...

IT WAS AMAZING! There's never a thrill quite like the first kiss... even first sex (while amazing!) isn't like the first kiss.

I compare it to stage fright and chocolate all at the same time.

• Ewwwww!

What Girls Said 1

• Mine kind of surprised me. My boyfriend and I met for the first time, and we were in his car heading off to the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, and we were at a stop light, and he just leaned in to kiss me. I was pretty nervous, since I had never been kissed before, and I kept trying to back away. Eventually, I couldn't back up anymore, and all of a sudden, his lips were on mine. I couldn't even kiss back because I had no idea what to do, and I was shocked. Lols! When he pulled away, I was really shy and I could feel myself blushing, and all I could keep thinking was "Wow, I just had my first kiss!". I really enjoyed it. ^_^