How do I text my crush? He kind of stalked me on fb?

He liked my post on fb even though we are not friends... he liked it at around 6am in the morning too. Me and him are ordinary friends in real life but we don't talk much. We have never texted before. How do i go about texting him first?

3mo So posts will appear on his wall if mutual friends like it? No one shared my post tho.

Most Helpful Guy

• Send him a text that says "This is a test."

What this does it appears that you are trying to verify that you have the right phone number and can text him.

What this REALLY does is open up a dialog with him. He will reply to your "test" text message and then all you have to do us text back. Start with small talk if you wish, but it will get better quickly.

Most Helpful Girl

• You have mutual friends? Maybe he saw your post on his wall because of the mutual friends commenting/liking it. However, I would go with sending him a friend request first and maybe sending him a message on facebook :)

What Guys Said 2

• if thats you in the profile pic, that crush is a lucky man coz damn, the things i would love to do to you lol

• You could start it off but commenting on a post or picture of his

What Girls Said 1

• It's not stalking if they like a post...