What should I do? my girlfriend says she not even willing to adpoting a kid and may never change her mind on this?

So far i only date 3 girls. Girl1. i loved her very very much but she was juat way too immuture n her parents were way to controling.. i mean what kind of parents forced a break up on thwir 21 year old kid? Girl.2. Fuckedba 59 year old guy so dumped her. Girl 3. She next to perfect and one of the few rare ones.. which are not very easy to find at all. She pushes me to do better, she always their for me.. i can talk to her about almost anything but she just does not want kids. I have gotta 50 no from her and only 2 maybes.. we are gonna talk tonight but i just don't wanna waste her time or mine. I feel like were both good for each other right now.. am in no rush to have kids but i want some in the future, so i don't wanna get too attached to someone who may never want anything.. i thought she would change her mind over time but I don't know. I can tell she in love with me.. i love her too but not wanting kids at all even if we adopt 1 is a deal breaker.

Most Helpful Guy

• How old is she? Many girls who say they never want to have kids change that decision when they get into their mid- to late-20's.

• Early 20's n she really seems like she won't change her mind both of my ex girlfriend wanted kids. My new girlfriend has a strong dislike for kids n does not wanna go through the pain of having one and feels it creepy having something living inside of her.

• So she is scared of childbirth? Have you seen her interacting with young children and infants?

• No yet i haven't she finds kids to be very annoying n does her best to stay away from them. It's not that she scard of child birth she just says she does not wanna go through it n does not wanna deal with annoying kids.

What Girls Said 2

• You can compromise on babies, move on.

• You either accept it or you move on. There are no other choices presented. You cannot make her change her mind, so please do not try that.

• I just thought maybe in time she will change her mind of her own free will

What Guys Said 0