Should I ask her?

Me and my best friend just moved 12 hrs away together and just before moving we went to a music festival for a couple days and she said she is scared of moving together because she's scared she might catch feelings for me. When we first met we hooked up a couple times but nothing since. She was my grad date and then a year later I was hers and we've done so much together but she is scared of losing me. And she thinks she needs to work on herself as a person before she could date again because her past relationships have turned to crap. I want to ask her what exactly scared her about us dating and I want to tell her I think it's a safe risk to take because I honestly love her haha. Also while we were at the festival she said " how crazy would it be if in the cuter we ended up getting married, wouldn't that be crazy" so I really want to ask her what would change if we started dating besides the sexual stuff because we do everything together, live together, and share our money. I want to ask her before the end of September because me and her are going for a weekend trip to our home town and I'm staying with my other really good friend that used to be her best friend and she wants me to stay in her room. So I want to know if I can get my best friend to take the risk before I end up going down to our home town and sleeping with my other friend. Should I ask her? Or just a let time play out?

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should ask her as soon as possible. Don't let a time play out.

What Guys Said 1

• "I honestly love her haha." When I read the next quoted sentence, I realized that you actually were just making a joke: "So I want to know if I can get my best friend to take the risk before I end up going down to our home town and sleeping with my other friend." You love her so much that this is the biggest question that you need to get resolved? If this is your idea of "love," you should think about that.