Would you date people who are for or against abortion?

• I am pro life and I would date only prolifer
  • I am pro life and I dont care
  • I am pro choice and I would date only prochoicer
  • I am pro choice and I dont care
  • I am neither

Most Helpful Girl

• Well for me abortion is not an option. So I would rather have a partner who isn't going to tell me to get one.

Just because someone is pro choice doesn't mean they are going to try to tell you to get an abortion... my husband is pro choice, but he is over the moon about us having a child together. He just doesn't stick his nose in other people's business.

@cpzpbx3 not force but promote

No, they don't. Plenty of people who have children support other people's right to choose for themselves. Me being pro-choice doesn't mean I think abortion is the best option in every situation. It means that I feel the choice should be left between the pregnant woman, her partner (if they're around) and her doctor. It means that another woman choosing to abort is none of my goddamned business. It doesn't mean I think abortion is always the best choice, or even that I would choose to have one myself (I haven't and I wouldn't). This is pretty simple to understand, I think.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am pro life and I DO care but I can tolerate opposing viewpoints. I was married to a woman who had an abortion when she was younger. I am conservative AND tolerant.

What Girls Said 20

• Oops I accidentally chose pro lifer haha

I am proud choice and would only ever date someone who is also provided choice and who would be on board with me having an abortion if we have an oops.

• Pro choice and I think I'd only date a pro-choicer.

• I couldnt date someone who was prolife because at my age if I get pregnant Im having an abortion without a doubt

• Pro choice and I don't care. My ex was religious AF and against abortions. I'm atheist AF and don't care for or against.

• I wouldn't date someone who was pro life because our values would be different. I need someone who isn't close minded and judgmental.

• I'm pro choice and I would only date someone who's pro choice as well. If I were to ever become pregnant I would get an abortion. That wouldn't fly very well with a prolifer.

• He can believe what he wants to believe as long as he remembers it's my body.

• I imagine it's easier for women to answer this question than men considering men don't really have a choice in it at all.

• Who the hell cares you can't meet someone with exactly the same views as you

The abortion one is kind of a big deal... if you have an accidental pregnancy you want to have a partner who's on the same page as you, whether you're probably choice or anti abortion.

• I believe in abortion and would rather date someone who believes in the same. Sames a lot of time if we ever have to make that decision.

• Pro-Choice here. I'd only date someone who is pro-choice.

• Considering abortion is something which I'm able to easily see from both perspectives, I don't care if the person I'm dating is pro-life or pro-choice. I don't have a strong stance on abortion.

• I would date either and have dated both it is def easier to date someone who has the same beliefs as you tho.

• Im pro choice and I dont care

• I am pro life and idc what he is

• I would only date someone who wants to abort ALL the babies, ALL the time!

Lol. I got your sarcasm

• I don't want children ever, if I do get pregnant and I want an abortion but my boyfriend doesn't then it will cause problems. Rather date someone with similar values.

• I am pro choice and I dont care

• Yes it's just an opinion

What Guys Said 18

• i am pro choice. i would date a pro lifer as long as they could respect the differing positions of myself and others

• I'm anti-abortion, and I want abortion doctors executed for their crimes against humanity. It's up to the woman if she can tolerate that opinion.

Lol your last sentence sounded very powerful

• im pro life. i couldnt date a women i dont respect.

• I'm pro choice for society but on a personal level I'm against abortion, that is I think people should be able to choose rather than the government or even me choosing for them.
    And I wouldn't particularly care what dates opinion on it is. I mean I'd be interested in what she thought on the subject, but it wouldn't affect my interest in her.
    What would is her desire or rather lack of desire to have kids. No matter how amazing a girl might be I wouldn't date her if she didn't want kids.
    However if she wanted kids and we practiced safe sex an accidental pregnancy shouldn't become an issue. So any practical question of abortion shouldn't ever come up.

• I am Pro-Death.
    I think it is fine to use abortion as a birth control method before the third trimester.
    If the baby was determined to have a life shortening disease, or be retarded or physically badly messed up, I would want it aborted. Or if it would endanger my girlfriend's life, then kill it too. I'm not attached to it yet emotionally, so I don't care.
    Then I could have a collection of aborted fetuses like on South Park. lol j/k
    I'd only date someone that would abort it if there would be serious problems with it. Other than that, I'm open.
    I am also fine with aborting it if the baby wouldn't be the gender that we are trying to have.

• I don't really care. I'm fine with dating either one.

• I vote A.

• I used to be pro-choice but now I'm more pro-life with exceptions.
    I honestly don't care what people's view is it doesn't affect me.

• I would prefer a pro choice but if she were a REALLY amazing girl then I guess pro life I could work with

Either way she's not makin me pay child support if I don't want the baby that's for sure

• her body, her decision

• C; the abortion debate doesn't concern me that much, but pro-lifers are usually conservative and therefore to be avoided.

• Pro-choice and I don't care.

• i would not date anyone who was against abortion.

Why? I understand why prolifers avoid dating prohoicers but I can't understand the other way around

because if we had a kid and i am not financially ready for it id rather have it aborted and thats not gonna happen if she is prolife.

• I don't care either way because I'm not risking any sort of pregnancy

• This is all too complicated. I just want a baby.

• I am neither

• Well it depends. I wouldn't date a woman who thinks abortion is a form of birth control. However if it's a case of rape or medical reasons, I can support that.