Straight men, what does your dream girl look like?

• Feminine and prissy
  • Mysterious/shy
  • Quiet and a good listener
  • Bitchy or "feministic"
  • Tomboy
  • Looks better than me
  • I only like my women to be less attractive than me
I threw out a lot of arbitrary options but I was sort of brainstorming. You can list any qualities you like :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm gonna read everything and try really hard to not be anything like it!

What Guys Said 27

• I like women who are feminine and confident in their femininity. I prefer them to be petite and I don't want them to have watermelon jugs. A cute face is a plus but intelligence is more important. I want a woman who is genuinely nice to others and who does not constantly disparage or chastise others.

• I love this answer. Thank you for such a thoughtful response :)

• I love that! Fantastic response - I appreciate it!

• You are welcome!

• I love love love this question. Thank you @aebalock

The women that I tend to be sexually attracted to are... white. Liberal and left winged.

Long face shape
    vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

Straight teeth
    www.thesun.co.uk/.../1815832.main_image.jpg

Kissable lips
    img.topyaps.com/.../j-roberts.jpg

Big tits!

Bubble butt
    media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...6e0c91a1a575.jpg

Long brown or blonde hair

• I'd guess mine would probably be a down to earth, light-hearted girl, with a similar sense of humour to me, who's kind and energetic and full of determination. physical appearance really isn't a concern for me, i don't mind on long or short hair and face shape doesn't matter too much. i typically like girls with certain pairings of eye and hair colours though, which is strange, usually girls who have green or blue eyes with blonde or brown hair, brown eyes i tend to go with black or drown hair and grey or blue goes with blonde or white hair, but that's the only physical thing i'd look for.

• most beautiful girls look like my "dream girl" the only problem is their personalities are not, i want a sweet decent virgin girl to approach me and ask me out and commit right away.
    no girl seems to exist like that, but here's one example of what she looks like.
    www.funnypica.com/.../...l-Girls-Girl-11-of-50.jpg

• She is beautiful :)

• @Jxpxtxr minors can consent to sex and relationships, i hear about it all the time especially on this site. i dont see them complaining.

• Wth minors aged 16 and above but not 10 year olds, wake up man

• Visually, she would be like this kind of
    http://i.imgur.com/rI2Lxg4.jpg

• I'd like a girl to have all of these traits or even just some of them and do them in her own way, I want her to have her own mind and speak and challenge me in multiple ways. I think shy can be cute, but can also play games and I don't like playing games, I like things to be direct and have a clear line of communication, I like tomboy, tomboy can be attractive where they stand up for themselves and don't need me or take shit from others. Yeah, I just think a girl with all of these traits isn't unrealistic and it'd be my dream girl, looks dont really matter to me, need an emotional bond to be able to feel sexual attraction.

A girl can be shy and cute about a specific subjet, but direct and stubborn on another, a girl can be feminine and prissy at specific times but a tomboy in others that you may not expect. Everyone can be bitchy or "feministic" if it's needed or they feel it's justified/they're being targeted, and sometimes its just nice to have somebody who'll listen and accept the things you're saying.

I also think quite a lot of the girls I've talked to have all of these traits and don't just stick to one so. XD Works out for me I guess.

• Hard to define for all women a beauty that is uniquely theirs

plus, there are so many looks that blow your mind

• 0|3
  • You can't ask that kind of question and have such narrow things to vote on. My dream girl?
    - Sandy Blonde
    - 5'6" to 6'
    - have some meat on her bones (not super skinny) but not someone that wobbles when they walk because they are so big. Weight has never bothered me. But I want to be able to go for walks, kayak, etc...
    - ability to be very feminine and girly but can camp and do tomboy (ish) stuff when having fun also.
    - good sense of humor
    - likes to talk, not shy or bashful
    - speaks her mind when there are issues. Men are not mind readers as most women seem to think
    - when she comes up with a "project", she is willing to at least do it with me. My ex wife would come up with projects "she " wanted to do. I did every single one alone.
    - ok with some of the sexual things I like most

• A mix of Kiera Knightly and Kate Beckinsale. Both can get it.

• When I imagine my dream woman I can't get the face right. I swear it's only the dialogue I put in that matters, because any woman can be considered pretty but not all of them have the right personality for me.

• I like chill and open minded people.

• I can sit here and name you a list of this and thats'.. rather I'll tell you that I wouldn't know until I bump into one of them

• Feminine and prissy! I don't care too much on body wise just the attitude it counts greater

• See here ---> @Jxpxtxr

• Well, you come close to it!

• a woman with zero narcissistic traits. If she's pretty too-I'm in heaven.

They're buku rare.

• A thin/slim tomboy. A chill and laid back girl who's also clever.

• Eyes I could get lost in forever, mid to lighter shade brown hair, beautiful in a natural way. She trusts me enough to be honest with me and to let me be honest with her, she is kind, thoughtful, loyal and considerate. She is also naturally affectionate and romantic, like me.

• you sound like penny from happy endings

• I hope I meet a white girl, with blonde hair that's always energetic and chatty 😊😂and hope she likes cuddling❤

• raaaaaacisssssssttttttttttttt

• Oops forgot that everything is "racist"these days 😧

• no, but actively looking for a partner with a certain race is definitely racist hahaha

• Looks better than me

• Well it would be someone I use to "date" an am trying to win back and would Put a pic but she's hate me lol.

So... https://66. media. tumblr. com/40622f232c73d10c1f76daef543b6151/tumblr_n00hdf48PD1r2165vo1_500. gif

Krystal it is ;)

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• You can be an outgoing person and be a good person. You don't have to be quiet for that. And "prissy"? Really? What terrible options.