Does he want to/gearing towards being exclusive?

I've been seeing this guy for about two months. He'said, "I don't want you to see anyone else". I just kind of nodded and brushed it off. He said it again a week later. Is this his indirect/passive way of asking or wanting to be exclusive?

What Guys Said 2

• It could be, but it could also be a person with a narcissistic personality. I would just ask straight up. What do you want? Do you want us to be exclusive?

• I don't see anything indirect/passive about it.

Well because he didn't just say, "hey I want to be exclusive, do you?" or something more concrete like that.

He gave you an order. Can't get more concrete than that. Unless he said "Woman, you belong to me now!"

What Girls Said 1

• No, that is definitely not his indirect way of asking to be exclusive. That's his direct way of telling you that he wants you to have sex ONLY with him. It doesn't necessarily mean he will do the same thing or that he wants to be in a relationship with you. I think you should discuss it with him though.