Am I ruining my chances of being in a relationship by not making the first move to ask out guys that I am interested in?

There are a few guys that I like more than friends. I want to make the first move to tell them how I feel but I'm too shy to. I usually don't make the first move to tell them how I feel or ask them for their number to ask them out on a date. Am I ruining my chances of being in a relationship by not going up to guys and telling them how I feel? When I see guys that I am interested in, I talk to them and flirt with them. I don't ask them out on a date because I am too shy to make the first move. Am I ruining my chances of being in a relationship by not making an attempt to tell the guys that I like how I feel and make the first move by asking them out on a date?

Most Helpful Guy

• You could be ruining your chances. I say you should do it! There's nothing wrong with girls asking guys out! Just know that guys can also be shy, and they could be feeling the same way, being too nervous to make the first move. So definitely make a move and ask him out! He could very well like you back! But be prepared for rejection. It happens to everybody, and it does suck, but try not to let it bring you down. Just gotta keep trying and know it's better to get rejected than to never know. Also, you say you like multiple guys as more than friends? I don't know your exact situation, but whatever you do, don't lead any guys on. It's not wrong to flirt around, but nobody likes a player. If you find a particular guy you really like, focus on just him as opposed to keeping a backup encase things don't work out.

Most Helpful Girl

• Could be. I definitely say let it be known. At least you won't have to wonder what if, ya know?

What Guys Said 1

• If you're flirting with them, they should be able to pick up on it and pursue if interested.

What Girls Said 0