Has a romantic interest ever started talking to you again after ignoring you for months?

Most Helpful Guy

• This happened to me 2 nights ago. I'm her interest for some reason, she was harassing me about my passed. She was pissed because I get long with my ex-wife, and pretty much anyone I've dated. I'm not much for drama and I see no reason to fight, especially when I loved them at one time or another. My love has just changed now.
    We'll it had been 8 months, as far as I was concerned it could have been longer. She apologized and we started talking. Within an hour she was bringing up the same thing. This time she was insisting I admit that I wanted them all back and that's why I wouldn't let go. It was so aggravating, I told her I'd be right back, and left for the night. After about 10 textes she stopped. If she really liked me why wouldn't she stop the interrogation and just enjoy the time we were spending together?

Most Helpful Girl

• Once in a while, unexpectedly. It's awkward every time. I learned not to take my brief engagements with him seriously. I'm more than willing to ignore him, be busy, make other plans, or just not reply to him altogether. Don't got time for those games.

What Guys Said 4

• yes...

• i will just reply to what they say but not initiate anything.

• im somehow crossing my fingers on this thing. but i dont know what to think

• I feel yah! I needed encouragement when this happened to me.

Once after an entire year! Or rather 11 months, just 1 month shy of an year.
    It sucked hard. She ghosted me out of nowhere. Even reached out twice and got ignored.

But now she's back to not talking to me over a silly spat😔.

• And by 'spat' you mean?

• she received a random phone call by a guy who dialed the wrong number " someone hit his car an left a number" wasn't her. She Gets super pissed claiming she felt threatened and at risk. Gets upset at me, and ends our "hangout" early.

Hasn't talked to me since. Apparently I'm the bad guy.

What Girls Said 6

• Mmmhmm, back in the day I would have responded. Now? Fat chance, pal.

• No. Once they leave I don't expect them to come back.

• A former one, yeah. I'm the one ignoring him now though b/c I don't trust his intentions at all

• No. Never.

• I would like to see an answer for that bc that has happen to me for 3 years with the same guy

• Yes.. i hate him especially for that.