Girls 18-24, would you rather date a guy who had something as ridiculous as a man bun, or a guy who shaved his head completely bald and pulled It off?

These are the polar ends of hairstyle the ridiculous feminine man bun and the shaved head, I personally shave my head from a condition I have however it's never bothered me and I've always thought most modern day hair for guys just looks childish.

• Rather have a guy who shaved his head and looked good
    35% (6)
  • Rather have a guy with long hair in a man bun who looked good
    47% (8)
  • Girls older than requested
    18% (3)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
3mo Wow I'm surprised there is even that many for man bun, shaved is much rudest and more mature and also less hassle crap. Hair does not make a man.
3mo Honestly this is pretty pathetic girls value hair so much haha, have fun with your little boys then girls. A man can do nothing about hair loss so don't act as though fat shaming is one sided (although weight is much worse than bald)

3

What Girls Said 3

• My boyfriend's hair goes down to the small of his back so clearly I like long hair so I'm gonna go for the man bun :P

I think you voted the wrong one, assuming you did anyway, and well I'm very sorry you think that way. Hahaha

Seriously enjoy your immature boy haircuts haha.

I would think that the immature one was the man criticising others for how they choose to have their hair but okay 'haha'.

• The bald guy who looks good

I don't like men in buns

• First: neyo

I'm white unlike him but hey I respect any man who furthers the cause of the shaved head!