Why is it that when girls don't like a guy they just stop replying to texts and not tell them they don't like them?

Most Helpful Girl

• I hope he gets the hint and focus on another girl 😕 I'm not trying to be a bitch I'm just not good with words and some people can't cope with being rejected..

Most Helpful Guy

• Is assume it's because they don't want to hurt our feelings by telling us and instead cut all contact with us. In reality this is worse as it just leaves us wondering what happnened. Thankfully this hasn't happened to me more than once but that's probably because I only chat to girls I know really have some sort of interest in me (sexually or friendly)

What Girls Said 1

• They don't think you're worth their effort and time.

What Guys Said 2

• Sure some clarity would be nice. But still a clear sign she's not interested, I don't mind it

• I don't know, but it never ends. Try doing it back and your the worlds biggest asshole.