Why don't guys want girls that really want them?

I just think it is stupid that most guys rather stay single rest of their life who tries to get girls but can't don't want a woman that is interested in them and takes advantage of her.

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't reject a girl who really wants me. The problem is that I just didn't find ones who have approached me very attractive. I hardly knew them, and they just threw themselves on me which was really off putting. I could never imagine myself being with them.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahahah this is too true.. This happened to me recently actually, I was dating a guy and I came on pretty strong. I backed off and almost lost interest actually but now is say he's more interested in me. Guys definitely like the chase

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

What did you do that was coming on strong (just curious)

• Show All
    • 3mo

its just questions, i dont think thats coming on strong. why shouldn't you know what you're heading into-- its logical in my opinion :)

not that my opinion helps with him ;p

• 3mo

@AriadneSky haha yeah but he told me multiple times he was over her and didn't have feelings for her anymore. He also gave me no reason to assume I was a hook up... I needed too much assurance

What Guys Said 4

• those guys your referring to are players, and girls tend to go for them, instead of the nice guys who actually want to keep a girl, but girls never want to keep the nice guys, so when does a girl ever "really" want a guy?

0|0
    0|0
  • Because it works the same way with guys being crazy about girls and yet they get rejected 100x more

0|1
    0|0
  • Because you're all clingy, and crazy. No thanks Jeff I'd rather suffer loneliness

0|0
    0|0
  • I bet you don't want the guys that want you either.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Stupidity

0|0
    0|1
  • Because they're pining after someone who won't give them the time of day.

0|0
    0|0