Why don't guys want girls that really want them?

I just think it is stupid that most guys rather stay single rest of their life who tries to get girls but can't don't want a woman that is interested in them and takes advantage of her.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't reject a girl who really wants me. The problem is that I just didn't find ones who have approached me very attractive. I hardly knew them, and they just threw themselves on me which was really off putting. I could never imagine myself being with them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahahah this is too true.. This happened to me recently actually, I was dating a guy and I came on pretty strong. I backed off and almost lost interest actually but now is say he's more interested in me. Guys definitely like the chase

What did you do that was coming on strong (just curious)

its just questions, i dont think thats coming on strong. why shouldn't you know what you're heading into-- its logical in my opinion :)

not that my opinion helps with him ;p

@AriadneSky haha yeah but he told me multiple times he was over her and didn't have feelings for her anymore. He also gave me no reason to assume I was a hook up... I needed too much assurance

What Guys Said 4

• those guys your referring to are players, and girls tend to go for them, instead of the nice guys who actually want to keep a girl, but girls never want to keep the nice guys, so when does a girl ever "really" want a guy?

• Because it works the same way with guys being crazy about girls and yet they get rejected 100x more

• Because you're all clingy, and crazy. No thanks Jeff I'd rather suffer loneliness

• I bet you don't want the guys that want you either.

What Girls Said 2

• Stupidity

• Because they're pining after someone who won't give them the time of day.