Girls, Is it normal to "talk/hookup" with multiple guys if not exclusive?

By chance, I met someone with my company a few months ago. She lives 2 hours away. She's recently single and we have a lot in common. After I left she added me on Facebook and all that and we began talking quite a bit, every day, about work stuff and our personal lives as well, somewhat flirty. A month ago we started going further with kissing and sex, and since then have spent nights together, and even went on a mini vacation with her son. She's discussed coming down here to meet my daughter also. However I know I'm not the only guy she talks to and hooks up with, she is hit on all the time. While I don't live too far and we have seen each other every week, overnight, I don't live close enough to see every day. The other night I kinda asked her what was this was and she admitted she has options and was seeing what would happen with us and getting to know each other, which I agreed. I'm honest about my feelings and don't put on a front or anything. I've never really been in this situation where I was one of a few so to say that a girl was "talking to". I don't like the thought of it but am trying to keep an open mind. Is this normal when someone isn't exclusive to do this until they are with someone? What should I do?

2

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't say normal because the majority of my friends don't talk to multiple guys at once... But I do. I learned my lesson not to put all my eggs in one basket

• No it is not