Do you think that handwritten love letters are still romantic?

• Yes.
  • No.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I was just talking about this to a friend on here, I love writing letters and I even decided I would write letters to my future beau :D

What Guys Said 9

• Yes, I think so.

• I wouldn't so romantic as to say you can tell someone cares and is putting effort into a relationship.

• Duh. My ex and I use to trade letters. I still keep them. Reminds me that the relationship, while it lasted, was one of the best moments of my life. Yeah, definitely romantic.

• with my handwriting... no

• very much so

• yes they are very romantic

• I will use them when i get a SO. I need some romance.

• Very my girlfriend and I send them a lot, @nieve

• yes they are

What Girls Said 12

• Better than a good morning text lol, I think it's almost kinda sad that this is seen as the most romantic gesture now..

• It does. It doesn't need to be handwritten. It can be in any form of a letter. Aslong as the words that come off it is sincere and loving, I think I'd love it a lot

• Only if i dont get caught up on spelling errors, bad grammar or simply bad handwriting.

Ill still appreciate the gesture. Just not as much.

• yes, though its sad that its not popular anymore, most people (like myself) don't even know how to send snailmail so thats a factor, while e-mailing is free it certainly isn't very expressive

• Never when they are from random people + placed under your windshield wipers or from ex dates you refuse to talk to.

Creepy AF x 100000000000!!!

• Of course. I miss writing letters.

• Heck yes!!! I'm into the old fashioned stuff all the way

• Oh yes!

• It shows you're going the extra mile

• Yeah they are extremely romantic.

• yes very.

• Yes very much so. People tend to put their deepest thoughts and feelings down in writing , more than they express themselves in spoken words.

I'd cherish any love letters from my SO because I'd know every word was sincere.