Do you think that handwritten love letters are still romantic?

• Yes.
    88% (29)82% (18)85% (47)Vote
  • No.
    12% (4)18% (4)15% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|10

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I was just talking about this to a friend on here, I love writing letters and I even decided I would write letters to my future beau :D

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Yes, I think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't so romantic as to say you can tell someone cares and is putting effort into a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Duh. My ex and I use to trade letters. I still keep them. Reminds me that the relationship, while it lasted, was one of the best moments of my life. Yeah, definitely romantic.

0|0
    0|0
  • with my handwriting... no

0|0
    0|0
  • very much so

0|0
    0|0
  • yes they are very romantic

0|0
    0|0
  • I will use them when i get a SO. I need some romance.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very my girlfriend and I send them a lot, @nieve

0|0
    0|0
  • yes they are

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Better than a good morning text lol, I think it's almost kinda sad that this is seen as the most romantic gesture now..

0|0
    0|0
  • It does. It doesn't need to be handwritten. It can be in any form of a letter. Aslong as the words that come off it is sincere and loving, I think I'd love it a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if i dont get caught up on spelling errors, bad grammar or simply bad handwriting.

Ill still appreciate the gesture. Just not as much.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, though its sad that its not popular anymore, most people (like myself) don't even know how to send snailmail so thats a factor, while e-mailing is free it certainly isn't very expressive

0|0
    0|0
  • Never when they are from random people + placed under your windshield wipers or from ex dates you refuse to talk to.

Creepy AF x 100000000000!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course. I miss writing letters.

0|0
    0|0
  • Heck yes!!! I'm into the old fashioned stuff all the way

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yes!

0|0
    0|0
  • It shows you're going the extra mile

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah they are extremely romantic.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes very.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes very much so. People tend to put their deepest thoughts and feelings down in writing , more than they express themselves in spoken words.

I'd cherish any love letters from my SO because I'd know every word was sincere.

0|0
    0|0