Should I leave her?

i caught my girlfriend texting another guy. We got into a fight and she said the guy texted her first. Which now he did. I was using her phone and he messaged her. i looked at the convo cause all her contacts have that persons name except this one. She sent a pic of her to him (clothed). Another text from him saying if does not work with your boyfriend I'm available. She repiled sounds good. She continued to text him through out the week even when I was with her. When I asked her about this she got mad at me. She said she's the type of girl that doesn't get what she needs from me she will go somewhere else. I don't know what to do. She said she was sorry for texting him and told me she wouldn't text him and asked me to telling him to, stop texting her. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Texting the guy isn't a concern, but the content of the text is. Personally I'd end the relationship based on the content alone. It's extremely disrespectful towards you.

It seems she is keeping him as a second option. I honestly don't believe she seems bothered if she's with you or not. She's appears to be on different towards you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell her to go ahead and get what she needs from him, because you won't be giving her anything else besides a kick out the door.

She already admitted she's not satisfied with you and is actively seeking a replacement, save youself the trouble of dealing with a girl that would treat you like that and leave her. Plenty of girls that wouldn't do that to a guy, you just have to find her.

What Girls Said 2

• She pretty much gave him a go sign to make a move on her and that means she is allowing or opening herself to the guy. Think its best that you part ways and let her be with the other guy and let karma play its part.

• Texting guys in general shouldn't be a problem, however, what she sends is a red flag. I'd never react that it "sounds good" that he's available when it doesn't work out with my boyfriend. To me, it sounds like she is looking for other men, because she doesn't feel comfortable anymore in her relationship with you. She's looking for other options.
    I'd break up with her.

What Guys Said 3

• Tell her to go and date him. Don't put up with this shit from her. She'll probably end up cheating anyway. She knew what she was doing was wrong and it was inexcusable. You're better off without her.

• Fuck and dumb

• Leave her , she's being a douche an hiding the truth!