A guy said he loves me the first day we meet?

So I met this guy and I really like him and we were messaging eachother and he said he loved me I didn't know how to respond should I start saying it back or avoid it? Cause if I say it back I don't really mean cause I've only known him for a day.

Most Helpful Guy

• reply "you are joking"..."besides you deserve better"...

if he still is persistent say "you and I need more time to decide that"

don't type "we' in place of "you and I" it makes a difference.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Guys Said 7

• Probably because he is 16 and does not know the difference between liking a girl and LOVING a girl yet. If he does it again just tell him you think it is a bit to early for you know to love each other. Or try explaining the different types of love to him.

• Are you serious? Is she serious? Say it back after one date? Sweets... Dump. His. Ass.

• He's young, well both of you are young, just tell him you want to take it slow.

• "Cause if I say it back I don't really mean cause I've only known him for a day." you have answered yourself

• love at first sight do exist but i would keep him at distance. that's just too soon

• The meaning is 'I want to fuck you'

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• He's in love with you, but that is something different than truly loving someone. You should respond the way you want to. If you don't feel like saying it back, don't. Don't tell lies.

• Avoid it

• Just avoid. Act like it did not happen. It is just early to feel that way. He probably got too excited.

• Run.