Would you commit to a girl who has been shared (had sex with guys) way too many times?

A simple question , you're a guy with a job making 40k$-50K$ a year, have a flat or house and car and you are looking for something serious, marriage material girls.

Would you choose that pretty girl who has had sex with lots of guys in her youth but now she's "good" (according to her ) or the girl that didn't have sex at all or have 1-2 lovers?

which one are you more likely to choose, knowing that both are nice and personality wise not much difference.

• Virgin girl
  • 1-2 Lovers
  • 5 Lovers
  • 5-10 Lovers
  • 10+ Lovers
  • 20+ Lovers

Most Helpful Guy

• Virgin girl

What Girls Said 14

• My boyfriend did, and was happy to. I've definitely had more than 1-2 lovers. He was no saint either, though lol. Past number of sexual partners wasn't a big deal to us. Just no STDs.

I chalk it up to our penchant for adventure, pleasure, and love of life. There are a lot more important things to value about someone than their lack of sexual experience, in our opinion.

• Wow dude so shallow... girls aren't cars. more owners doest mean more kms.. what if the girl with 1bf had sex 2x a day for a year and the girl that slept with 10 guys only had sex 10 times in a year? Then what? 730x or 10x?
    Dont judge one women to another!!!

Irrelevant, cars are not the same , no guy wants to marry a slut

If you knew what you were talking about instead of being a little 21-year-old schmuck who likes labeling people I would answer your question

Good luck with finding a pure virgin or a unicorn farting rainbows,

• Lol I really hope you're a virgin because in any other case you're just as much a "slut" as non virgin girls and no one wants a slut right?

guys chase girls , and they approach girls so theortically speaking girls hold all the power in relationships right? true but only when the guy is interested if he's not you can't really control anything.

you're now making up words, nice

No honey, take a look into a dictionary or leave your basement, err sorry "apartment" for once and you'll see that every word I use actually exists in the English language :)

• "Been shared"
    Lmfao you act like she's someone's property and he's giving her away to have sex with multiple men.

Lots of guys still think that way, eve. when they aren't aware of it!!

• Depends on the woman's age, 7 is not a high number for a 30 year old but is high for a 17 year old. Also it depends your own number, you can't demand a girl who is a virgin when you have slept with a 100 women. Nobody likes a hypocrite.

Also income is irrelevant.

• The past is the past move on

apperantly a lot of guys dont agree with you

I don't get all the downvotes! So maybe naive guys thinking they need a virgin

If a former criminal done a crime in the past people will look at him differently even though its a past. He will have harder time getting jobs etc. All your actions have consequences and you can't just pretend then that they never happened.

• Well just because a girl had so many sexual partners before you doesn't mean she is not a girlfriend material or wife. People change over time and they deserve to have a chance to love, to be better than they were. That was her past, has nothing to do with you. You can't judge her for that.
    No one's perfect. If you really like her then go for it. Up to you.

• Loads of sex doesn't make a girl a "bad girls". Character trait make girls a "good" or a "bad" girl.

bad? no it doesn't , but it does make her undesirable

I totally agree

That may be true but then again almost every girl I knew who slept around had also bad character traits. They were more likely to be selfish, fake, annoying etc. Generally didn't care if they hurt other people. Its probably those traits that make them bad girls. Sleeping around is just one of them.

• It doesn't matter obviously.

• Obviously it ain't good if it's a lot of guys but that means more experience, but some guys like virgins coz then they'd be the first and be the obes teaching them

• But wouldn't you get to know them before you know their sexual past?

Irrelevant, even if she's the sweetest girl ever having sex with 10 guys will be an issue

good for you, iam not about that sharing thing

Did you not ask for others opinions?

• Guys always say they don't want sluts, but life says different. Tons of guys have kids with sluts or settle down for the long term with sluts.

• Trick question.

Which chick is the hottest and least likely to bankrupt you?

😂

• I'm here to see virgin nerds loitering around haha. @polocrew where are you? Mock these insecure tiny dudes.

Why would you want to make fun of insecure guys? What if I told you, you deserve to be raped? Not nice is it? So why would you want to be a bitch?

What Guys Said 14

• So long as she's STD free, then the more experience the better.

• She isn't worth it.

• A is preferable but B is ok too.

• I don't mind a woman who has had a couple boyfriends. It is only natural for a woman to have a few sex partners, at least, by 25. HOWEVER... if you've been laid multiple times by different guys, had a lot of ONS, etc., I don't want you.

• who decides how many times is too many for a girl?
    what has my income to do with it?

if she's clean and loyal... then I don't care how many guys she has fucked in the past.

• This question is why the US is doomed.

• 5 lovers. I'd pick a girl who doesn't have a bad habit of sleeping around with other men, but is experienced in a relationship and knows how to handle one well. So yeah, 5 lovers.

• If I like the girl it doesn't really matter how many guys she has slept with if she's clean. That's her business. You don't 'share' a girl like she's the village bicycle and preferably she has some experiance and is good in bed.

• don't care unless she is not disloyal to me!

• Oh how I wish you could get a house here making just $50k a year.

I topic... I have to imagine the guys that want virgins are themselves virgins, so let's just strike that option completely.

@Stardust143 So, to sum it up "same"? ;-)

Yep, same lol.

• Honestly I'd prefer a girl who's sexually active and had a lot of experience.

• Does it really matter? Depends entirely on the girl

• I actually like girls who have been with a bunch of others; for some reason it turns me on.

• I don't use used things.