Would you date someone who is bisexual?

Hey everyone :)

today as I was talking to a gorgeous girl , I was thinking wow this girl is amazing etc. I was surprised however she stated that was bisexual I didn't even ask her about her love life etc. I was wondering would you date someone who is Bi? (Yes) Would you just let it go? (No)? And the reasons behind it?

• YES
  • NO

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't. I wouldn't feel comfortable dating a man who likes guys as well. I am not against bi's or anything, don't get me wrong.

No don't worry about coming across prejudice for how you feel , God pc has become so bad lately. But yeah when I was talking to this girl today she had stated she had been in relationships with both sexes and it makes you wonder if she would get bored with one sex and jump to the other , vice versa

Good insight thanks 👍

You're welcome :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Would I date her? Of course I would- it'd be a definite pro in my book. Of course, I wouldn't feel inclined to marry her or anything. But if you prefer keeping things casual (as I do), when bi chicks are the best- and they're the most open to sharing as well. Group sex FTW...

What Girls Said 28

• I'm bisexual so yeah obviously :P I guess I just don't get all the big fuss about it and wouldn't have a problem with it if I was straight.

No big fuss my concern would be if she left me for a women , it would deffientley make myself question me as a man

I don't get it. you wnt get mad if she cheats on you with a woman but will get mad if she cheats on you with a man? cheating is cheating to me. that's just weird and stupid

@CurlyBookWriter yes cheating is bad , but if that's how I feel , it offended you? Sorry you can't be honest anymore can you without offending anybody because it's wrong , so il just the follow the crowd and agree with them because it's politically correct

• LOL you were surprised? why? It is quite common here in the U. S. at least. Anyway, of course I would. I'm bi myself.

ok so when you date someone are you more attracted to that sex (the one you're dating) while dating that sex? by the way you're gorgeous ☺️

It's not about the gender in general, it's about the person I'm with

• I am bisexual, and I always tell people I'm bisexual even if they don't ask, because unfortunately there are a lot of people who are anti-bisexuality, and I'd rather know that they aren't someone I want to be with up front, rather than down the line if we start dating.

As for the question - yes I would date a bisexual person.

• Yes, I'm bisexual myself so it would be kinda hypocritical not to

Ok cool, have you had long term relationships with both sexes before?

No I've only had one relationship before and it was with a girl. It was LDR though

• My boyfriend is bi, it's never bothered me. He loves me and is faithful to me, that's what matters.

• i am straight , but i wouldn't mind dating a bi guy.
    Here's a thing.
    When he is with me , it means he likes me.
    i don't care about anything else.

• I don't see why it would even matter as long as that person is into you. being bi means they are attracted to 2 different sexes, it does not mean they try to date 2 different sexes at the same time.

• No way. It's the biggest deal breaker I can think of to be honest.

• Absolutely not.

• No I prefer straight, I don't have anything against them whatsoever I just wouldn't date someone who is attracted to both genders instead of just one. I couldn't imagine my boyfriend being attracted to both men and women instead of just me.

• I definitely would. Why date someone if you're insecure about who they find attractive? A handsome guy that my boyfriend may find attractive is no more intimidating to me than a beautiful girl that he may find attractive. Find and date someone that you can trust. Their sexuality should not matter.

• No bcs then I'd be jealous even for males lol. It would be very stressful haha
    Only for this reason

• I'd have to worry about that person looking at both genders now

• I'd say it be pretty hypocritical not to, considering I'm bi. I've never understood the aversion to dating bisexual people

• Nah. Not explaining why

• I'm straight therefore I prefer straight men only. Can't imagine being with a guy who is attracted to other guys. Grosses me out!

• Yes, Lol if I said no I'd be a hypocrite

• I'm bi, so it would feel hypocritical not to.

• I married a bisexual young lady.

• I feel like most guys would probably love for a girl to be bi.. But I wouldn't be comfortable dating a guy that's bi.

• fine with me.

• I've been questioning myself for a while and I am thinking that I could be bisexual after all. so no, I wouldn't mind dating one.

• Yes, because I'm bi also

• yes my girlfriend is bisexual.

• Yes i would.

• No. Just because I don't want a dick that's been in some dudes ass.

• I thought pretty much everyone was bi esp girls.
    I'd date a vi guy but no committed relationship

• As long as she's loyal, I don't see anything wrong with it. Also, some girls who say they're bisexual aren't always completely sure about it and might even be saying it because they think the guy could be into it. I would give her a chance, but if you're uncomfortable, then do whatever you feel is right :)

What Guys Said 17

• It would depend what I was looking for at the time. If I was just looking to date more casually and I met a bi girl I was attracted to and got along well with, then yeah. If I was at a point I was looking for something more serious/long-term, I would probably be more hesitant to.

• No, thanks.

Yeah that's what I would be leaning towards

I make it clear. From my personal experience bisexual girls have quite a hedonistic mindset. Something that I do not find appealing in any way or shape when I want a long-term, comitted relationship including emotional, mental and physical bonding.

• I'd probably be bi myself were I a gal lol. If not just lesbian. Let's face it ladies are pretty but men, are not so pretty. Not pretty at all... For a man.

• Nope.

• Yes. But I would be curious to find out if her being bi would make her want to leave and go sleep with someone else from time to time.

• Probably yes. It would be made all the better if she wanted an FFM threesome.

• No I wouldn't, its not feminine.

it has nothing to do with femininity lol

@lost_alice it has... I wouldn't want to date with someone who shares same feelings like me toward opposite sex, it sucks. But I wouldn't say "no" to be F buddies :D

• yeah i would date a bi girl maybe

• Nope not at all that's a deal breaker nope

• no, i wouldn't.

• i am not bisexual but i would if she loves me and loyal to me

• I am all for.

• Uh huh

• Yes... I would date a bisexual woman, I actually want a bisexual woman. THREESOMES!!!

• ye but just for fun. nothing serious cuz bisexuals are sluts n cheaters

• yes sir