Do you think a woman should have sex with other men to see who is the best lover even if she loves her boyfriend and is very happy?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• No, but that's what is happening in a lot of relationships now a days. The guy just has to be high enough quality and she has to be dissatisfied "enough" with the relationship to cheat. For some people simply being in a fight is reason enough for them to justify cheating. I remember hooking up with a girl and after we were done, she got a phone call from her boyfriend. After she hung up the phone, telling him she loved him she looked at me and said she's not happy with her relationship.

Luckily, I'm not jaded knowing girls like that are out there. It's just scary sometimes.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Sex is important but it isn't the most important thing in a relationship. If your sex life is satisfactory and the rest of your relationship is good, it is foolish to throw that away.

Mind blowing sex is fleeting. Love is long lasting and ultimately more fulfilling.

What Guys Said 15

• If you are happy with your current relationship, pursuing sex with someone else willl mess up what you already have. . . guaranteed!

Many girls told me that I am naive to think I am monogamous or true love exists.

So what? Many people will tell you that Elvis is still alive.

• if you are happy and the sex is satisfying with your partner then no.

• Monogamy and true love exists if you allow it. If you assume from the get-go that slutting around is the best thing to do, then of course true love won't exist for you.

Many girls told me that I am naive to think I am monogamous or true love exists. Honestly I am sure I won't want another man. But I am afraid that my man will not like the fact that he is my first and last man.

Nope I wasn't talking about whoring. I think he might want me to have had one or 2 guys before him than having 0 guy

More guys would probably prefer 0 over 2 though.

• Sloot logic 101

No no no. I am a virgin. I really want to have sex only with one man for all my life. This is why I am soooo selective

Honestly I am sure I won't want another man. But I am afraid that my man will not like the fact that he is my first and last man.

• Reading some complaints it could be positive.

• Yeah, but break ip with the boyfriend and date the one who is the best.

• LOL no wtf! Not if you already have a boyfriend ! You should have done that before.

• Not while she is with her boyfriend

• Do you have mental issues or just trying to be slut enough not to be able to see at the eyes of your children in the future?

But why do they want me to become like them?

Because most people want others to be like them , they think this is the right way and when somebody starts to think the same thing that means they do it right that becomes a confirmation for them. Also people who have the same thoughts who do the same things can do more things together. Clear enough?

• Should have done that prior to being in a relationship

You know how rare first and last are outside religion?

He may think I am boring for rejecting other guys

• bad troll. go back to shool

• Even true love is front of you , you possibly can not recognize it.

• hell nah

• Yes u should, just be careful don't get caught, and don't change your routine, how you dress or anything. I know it's bad, but if you're careful he won't know

• Or you could break up with your boyfriend and fuck all the men you want so you don't become a cheater.

What Girls Said 11

• No, relationships are so much more than who fucks you best.

Besides, you might be the one who is bad in bed so another dude won't change that.

Your friends are morons.

Of course I can but he may think I repressed myself. And this makes me less of a fun

I'd say he's more likely to feel very special that you've gotten so comfortable with him that you're able to be honest and open and explore with him.

• If she loves her boyfriend and is happy, there is no need in having sex with other guys.

• Well... if you'd like to fuck off a perfectly good thing for the unknown... that's one way to do it 🙋

I am waiting. Lok

Lol. Sorry

• No lol wth

Then they're the naive ones..

So true lol

• LOLz @ the people voting yes

• No, the fuck?

• No because good sex with a guy who doesn't respect you is worse

Interesting thought. If he doesn't respect you then no matter how good he fucks sex will be horrible.

That is a very good thought. So what there are guys who fuck better than you beloved man? You still want love with sex not sex without love

Lol yes because I feel like I can't have sex with a fyy unless I actually love him. I thought looks would be enough but nah I want the emotional connection too!

Besides a guy can always practice with sex. It's hard to make someone love you. If it's not there it can't be forced

• Once done, there wouldn't be end to it.

What do you mean?

And will never get true satisfaction

Very true.

• No. Why?

• No she should not.

• This might be the only one on the entire platform everyone agrees on. :D